Official nfl draft thread 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hcshooter View Post
    Then wouldn't that be Manzel ??? LOL Texans don't want him, Bill don't want his hype, drama or off field issues.
    So Bill and the Texans don't want a guy that wants and knows how to win?

2-14??

Lord knows the Texans wouldn't want a guy with on and off the field issues....errrrr uh Brian Cushing.

I'm just glad the texans aren't taking JFF, I could NEVER buy and or wear one of their jerseys.....I don't care who's it is!!
    Last edited by RLB; 05-08-2014, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elkbowhunter View Post
      oh ok....so your logic is that the players with the least amount of talent get the Heisman?
      Not sure where that came from? Tebow was all hype though.. Talented yes but college talent isn't always what it takes to be good in the NFL

I don't think Manziel is a Tebow just pointing out it can be won without NFL talent

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        The Texans should take a serious look at Carr. He is a heck of a QB. I hope they draft him.
        We're prolly gunshy of Carrs...

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          So Bill and the Texans don't want a guy that wants and knows how to win?

2-14??

Lord knows the Texans wouldn't want a guy with on and off the field issues....errrrr uh Brian Cushing.
          Bill and the Texans don't want a d-b*g is what he was getting at.
          Last edited by Tommy_V; 05-08-2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

If David Carr never played for the Texans I think they would draft his brother. I just don't think the casual fan wants to see the name Carr on the back of a Texans jersey again. He will get booed at the first incomplete pass

Comment

JFF!!!!

If Jerry trades up, my boycott is off. Of course, hope he comes to Houston

Aggies everywhere.

Comment

The Texans should take a serious look at Carr. He is a heck of a QB. I hope they draft him.
                HA.....the Texan fans would burn that stadium to the ground if they took another Carr. And yes, he is good!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_V View Post
                  Bill and the Texans don't want d-bags is what he was getting at.
                  Uh oh.....thread is going to be deleted now.... Tommy....you know ya can't say D-bag on here.

Comment

Dang...I'll edit...fixed it!

Comment

Texans did look at Carr, you may be surprised on the later rounds.

Comment

We're prolly gunshy of Carrs...
                        Not real sure why. I'm a die hard Texans fan and I believe that if David would have had any slight glimmer of pass protection he would have done great things. He got scruwed...

Comment

He is probably the most under rated QB in the draft. I'm hoping Dallas will get him in the 2nd round.

Comment

Bill and the Texans don't want a d-bag is what he was getting at.
                            LOL......and you know him well enough to say that? I wonder if you'd call him that to his face.......doubtful....but classy!!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The Texans Quote
                                May the best MANziel win!

Comment

Working...
                                X