No announcement yet.

Official nfl draft thread 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope VY can land somewhere. His talent seems to fit the new offensive trend in the NFL. Seems weird teams bring him in and he seemingly doesnt get a chance to get started.

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
      talent is there......however, it's not yielding National Titles....if he wins another one he'll have a statue erected.....lol............geaux Tigers
      I wonder if winning the sec west isn't harder than winning the crystal ball.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Vince Young is back on the market thanks to Johnny Football. I guess the Aggies are still beating the Longhorns! At least in Cleveland.
        Still????

Comment

Originally posted by bdchorn View Post
          Still????
          He is just padding his post count.
          He usually has no idea what he is yapping about.....

Comment

Well I guess we will see how JFF makes out if the Browns start him at QB, going up against the Steel City Boys right out of the box and your first official NFL game, oh this will be great.

I will go on record and say my Steel City Team will whoop that back side of the Browns the way they always do and Johnny, well he better practice running, running for his life and top it all off for him , its in Pittsburgh......................... BWWWWAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA Bring it ........
            Last edited by hcshooter; 06-19-2014, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Seen on yahoo that even though the cow boys didnt pick johnny in the draft.. They did end up signing a qb from west texas a&m

Comment

Originally posted by wtx223 View Post
                He is just padding his post count.
                He usually has no idea what he is yapping about.....
                I wouldn't say usually, more like almost always.

Comment

Working...
                X