Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Strava cycling app for TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also use Map My Ride if anyone wants to add me. For me I can do more with it but maybe I'm just use to it more.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
      How do you tell who is leading each week ?
      I had a strong showing last week and hope to do the same this week

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
        I had a strong showing last week and hope to do the same this week
        I'm only riding 3 days a week from now on.

Comment

I'm only riding 3 days a week from now on.
          Ok Ronnie but when you are riding 30 miles at a time it is still pretty hard to catch you

Comment

Ok Ronnie but when you are riding 30 miles at a time it is still pretty hard to catch you

Here ya go, I only rode 11 (see elevation) miles ! I'm only going to ride 20 on Thirsday. But Sat. I'm doing 65 miles.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403051540.754953.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	24310472

Comment

Sign me up!

Randy Miller
              New Braunfels

Comment

I'm a Strava user, but I don't use it to Record my runs and rides. I don't like any App that keeps your data. (you don't have any way to get it out if you decide to move to another app) kind of the same way my favorite running app is (Nike + running).
                So, here is what I do. I use Wahoo Fitness. It records runs, rides, anything really. Then when I'm done with my run or ride, it allows me to upload to Strava and Nike accordingly. I upload Runs to both Strava and Nike, Rides only to Strava.

What I like about Strava is how I compare to myself. The routes, ride after ride I get a comparison of how I did this time vs. my PR for that route, as well as my rank of everyone that has done that route, but I'm not that competitive.

I only ride Dorba trails, no roadie.

Anyhow, the point is, check out Wahoo, continue using Strava, Map my Ride, and hopefully soon Garmin Connect again. As soon as Wahoo coughs up the $5000 to Garmin I suppose.

Comment

Add me please?
                  Bryan Leyendecker

Comment

Good to see some other people coming on board with this.

Comment

Good to see some other people coming on board with this.
                      It's good to see the progress of everyone. Some started out riding just a couple of miles are now riding 10 and 15 miles at a time. Keep up the great work !!!

Comment

It's good to see the progress of everyone. Some started out riding just a couple of miles are now riding 10 and 15 miles at a time. Keep up the great work !!!
                        I think we need a trail group only! You road guys are making me look bad!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnS View Post
                          I ride a mountain bike but I have not been riding trails just roads lately. Hope to get on some trails soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy M View Post
                            Randy Miller
                            New Braunfels
                            Originally posted by Habanarrow View Post
                            Bryan Leyendecker
                            Randy, Bryan,
                            I added you both and sent you invites to the group.
                            Welcome!
                            Now show us something.

Jordan ate his wheaties this morning.
                            Set a King of the Mountain on one of his ride segments!
                            We're probably more impressed than Zach. lol

Comment

Originally posted by JohnS View Post
                              Yep, Way difficult to ride big distance on the trails. My biggest ride to date are 2hrs at Big Cedar= 17 miles and 18 miles at Northshore trail.

Of those, at Big Cedar I had jello for legs and went through 3 liters of water. Ultimately that is why I quit my ride was I was out of water.
                              If you create the trail group, let us know. I also saw another post about just a running group. I'm down for both.

Sorry roadies, I don't own a road bike yet.......

Comment

Just joined the group. Thanks. Got the bike ready for the weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X