COC. "The real TBH"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
    Uh oh... Neck.. he's sniping under your feeder from across the fence!
    Swiper no SWIPING!

Comment

Sent a request to TBH II. That's the only need that shows up in search

Comment

Originally posted by BCBHunter712 View Post
        Might be because tbh1 and 3 are closed... neck, open 1 for him

Comment

Originally posted by BCBHunter712 View Post
          Sorry about that. We are so popular we have to stay below the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
            Sorry about that. We are so popular we have to stay below the radar.
            I requested to tbh II

Comment

Found TBH 3,also sent a request there

Comment

Bcb did you end up finding a tbh clan to get in? We got rapped by that clan. They crushed king and never looked back

Comment

Yea I'm in tbh 3. All set 💪

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                    Low... I've been hoping our clan (Tbh 3) would match woth Tbh 1 forever!

I think we can do it. It may take a few tries but if we have the same TH distribution and start searching at the same time it appears that it is fairly common to get the matchup.

Comment

So you guys give up? Looks like we will get s perfect war on y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCracker View Post
                        So you guys give up? Looks like we will get s perfect war on y'all.
                        Uncle!!!! Have mercy upon us!!!! LOL!

I created me a baby account like y'alls tater account to help us with war match ups. It's called NeckTater. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                          Uncle!!!! Have mercy upon us!!!! LOL!

I created me a baby account like y'alls tater account to help us with war match ups. It's called NeckTater. LOL!
                          Lol I like it! We really only use those for fillers for war..seems like it helps a little sometimes. Not always though.

Anyhow, my advice to you guys is get better base layouts. Your no 1 And some others are really easy bases to beat. Not trying to sound like a jerk, just offering help.

We require all of our th8-9 to have double giant bombs as well in thier war base.. No doubles is no war. We win our wars mainly at Th9.

Thanks for the fun, wish I could have had one of my real accounts in it!

Comment

Lol I like it! We really only use those for fillers for war..seems like it helps a little sometimes. Not always though.

Anyhow, my advice to you guys is get better base layouts. Your no 1 And some others are really easy bases to beat. Not trying to sound like a jerk, just offering help.

We require all of our th8-9 to have double giant bombs as well in thier war base.. No doubles is no war. We win our wars mainly at Th9.

Bring one of your accounts over here. I mean you are a Tbh brother and everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I appreciate the insight to what the other side is seeing. Not sounding like a jerk at all. Constructive criticism only improves us. You're welcome on our side of you ever decide to leave that clan.

Comment

What was the final score?

Comment

Working...
                                X