Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for your family

Comment

I dread the same brother.....but such is life! Prayers for the family and that you guys make him proud in everything you do.

Comment

Sorry to hear Ray. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and family. I know the feeling having lost my dad to cancer as well.

Comment

Very sorry to hear this Ray.

Comment

A big thanks to each and every one of you for the prayers and condolences.

Ray

Comment

You have to wonder what the fishing is like in Heaven. I'll bet your dad has already wet a hook up there. RIP Sir. I too will pray for your family.

Comment

Prayers sent brother

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. It looks like he sure enjoyed his days here on this old earth.

Comment

My prayers and condolences to you and your entire family Ray!

Pops was a great man! Your an absolute image of him - God Bless!

Comment

Sorry for your loss. You will get over it, but you won't ever forget him.

Comment

Ray, Our family's prayers for yours and the comfort of knowing he is no longer suffering makes it a smal bit better but what you just said was almost to the letter of how it was with dad back in 2000. I can definately relate in every sense with you. One day will be able to get together I hope and know will be with our loved ones again one day. God Bless you Brother.<><

Comment

Im sorry your Pop had to go, but I know as you do he is with our Lord and Savior right now. Thanks for sharing a little bit about your dad. He sounds like one incredible man who raised you up right. That is the best legacy any man can hope for. God Bless you and your family.

Comment

Awful news, Ray. Prayers from our family to yours!! Hang in there , brother!

Comment

Working...
                                X