Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    How far will the dart gun shoot?
    I am sure you can easily shoot 50 yards with it or a touch more. I try to keep it under 30 yards.

Comment

The wireless trap system is ordered and should be here in two weeks. Have a guy building the catch pen. Will update as I get it put together.

Comment

Just picked up my wireless trap system in Dallas. Will post up some pics as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by hogmess View Post
          Just picked up my wireless trap system in Dallas. Will post up some pics as soon as possible.

Comment

Had to dart a ram this afternoon. He wouldn't ever go in a pen.

Comment

I am sure you can easily shoot 50 yards with it or a touch more. I try to keep it under 30 yards.
              what hogmess said. When I sighted my gun in it put two darts thru the same hole at 50 yards. I have shot a deer at 70 yards..ONCE. Like above I prefer under 30 yards.

nice ram and good lookin helper.

Comment

Finally got time to pick up the plastic for the catch pen panels. Picking the square tubing up this week.

Comment

The tubing is in. Will update as we make the panels and gates.

Comment

We got a bunch of the panels finished today.

Comment

Is it the dropping net type with the remote controlled release?
                      Still have to dart them though...Right?

Comment

I have a drop net as well that is set off with a remote. But this system will be used to close a big door in the blacked out pen once game is inside. Sends me pics to my phone. I will not have to dart them most of the time. Run them up into a trailer.

Comment

Got a little closer today. Have all the panels welded up. Need to paint them tomorrow. Have both gates half finished.

Comment

Getting the plastic put on the panels.

Comment

I have a few photos of me looking like this around 2am

Comment

Getting the panel with the access door and darting window painted up.

Comment

Working...
                                X