Darted a few blackbuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
    We have them jump in and out of our feed pens all the time so I don't see why they wouldn't jump out of normal fence. Sure wouldn't be something I would spend money on if I were low fence.
    Same here, they jumped sheep fence at a ranch we hunted at El Dorado. Friend of mine was gonna take a buck and when we went through the gate to the field were they were they were all gone. One buck and several females jumped fence.

Comment

Originally posted by hogmess View Post
      One of the places I dart blackbuck off of has them behind 7 strand barbwire. They seem to do just fine in there.
      These didn't.

Trust me I've given him plenty of grief about his introduction into blackbuck ranching.

Comment

I have chased mine like crazy into corners and have only had one blackbuck doe jump out. She was hopping along the fence and kinda flipped over. She stayed in the neighbors for a couple days bumping the fence trying to get back in. I finally darted her and put her back in.
        To dart ours we chase them into a corner of our place In the back that is real thick with rangers and I dart them while I am hiding in some brush. Works everyone.

Comment

One of the places I dart blackbuck off of has them behind 7 strand barbwire. They seem to do just fine in there.
          I would assume if you put them close together along the bottom it will hold them. I figured if anything they would duck under.

Comment

Ya they really like going through holes.. We have crosses fence in our place that they dive through the holes.

Comment

Should have a new shipment of darts in by tomorrow. Was running a little low.

Comment

Comment

HOgg - sorry, I'm late to the party. You own a ranch with blackbuck? Or do you just breed to sell?

Comment

We own a ranch that has blackbuck. We also dart on several other ranches.

Comment

Darted three more rams yesterday evening. Only got pics of this one. Have video of them leaving the trailer this morning but don't know how to post it.

Comment

Any one know how to post videos

Comment

nice

Comment

Any one know how to post videos
                            Sent you a PM. If you want to email it to me Ill post it or you can upload it to youtube and post it.

Comment

Ok let me see if I can get it to upload to YouTube. I have a bunch of videos on my cell.

Comment

Darted a blackbuck doe this afternoon. Have 5 more to dart this week so I can deliver them this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X