No announcement yet.

Consumer Warning!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had my Canon for at least 10-12 years! They have been great as I can never remember combo......ever.......loss the card eons ago. They sold to another company a few years ago and can no longer give me my combo due to liability cases that sprung up. They sent me a new electronic pad about two weeks ago at zero charge and the name of a locksmith they recommend in my area. I call that AWESOME customer service as I don't expect them to pay for the locksmith since I cannot ever remember the code. Wait times can be excessive but I timed it out with there time zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted View Post
      Yes sir. If it doesn't work try a little further past each mark you should stop.
      Originally posted by 9452772 View Post
      FYI this happens by spinning the dial real fast.
      Cannon told us to try one plus or one minus on every number in the combination until we figured out which number was off. It worked. My sweet wife worked on it until she found out which one was the culprit and we used the "new" combination until I got the electronic lock I wanted. I love it and would never go back to a manual dial.

Comment

Working...
      X