No announcement yet.

Jackelope hunt!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear they have some at kjo but you can only shoot the black ones, they must score gold medal, be mature, and only during a waning crescent moon.

Comment

Originally posted by gwellstx View Post
      Hey, GS! Wifey has given me a hall pass to go hunt jackelope! I need to know all the specifics (obviously, I've never hunted them before). What's the season? Who are the best guides? Cost for an outfitter? Which outfitters are the most reputable? Who's coming with me?

We really need to make this an annual trip!!!
      I see you're in Conroe, we can probably ride together and split the gas.
      I would NOT recommend booking through Skyler at the Diamond C, I'm pretty sure he is still asleep at the Best Western in College Station!

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
        I see you're in Conroe, we can probably ride together and split the gas.
        I would NOT recommend booking through Skyler at the Diamond C, I'm pretty sure he is still asleep at the Best Western in College Station!
        Sounds great but we may need to take your truck. Mines low on blinker fluid. I think my kanueder valve is leaking

Comment

My place is covered up in them but I have never been able to catch one on camera.

I will make you a deal at $100 a gun, no limit, and no trophy fee.

Comment

Working...
          X