Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bitcoins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    ok.. be gentle..i'm new to this...and play normal markets rather conservatively..
    in same scenario..but when dealing with a loss..your initial investments when its 'low' are now responsible for 'making up' for losses of your weekly at higher rates..
    week 1 - buy in $400 at $10000,
    week 2 - market goes up to 12000 - buy in additional $400 at $12000
    Week 3- market goes up to 13K - buy in additional $400
    week 4 - market drops to 11K -- you now have a -800 investment, and your week 1 is no longer 'profit' as it has to cover that loss..
    (I assume you halt your weeklys till the market exceeds the last high point..other wise you are just adding to the loss column the initial is covering..)
    again.. am i thinking about this way wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      Well if you are a gambler, Today is the day to buy bitcoin! Lets pretend I dropped 500,000 in there right now. In a month we will see.
      Originally posted by Playa View Post
      Market value in early Feb 2014 was $534/share or coin. Today its $180ish?

Its a loss of 177 MILLION using his fairy tale # of 500,000

That's a hicky
      Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      LOL

$500,000 @ 534/share = 936.3BTC

Current value @ 12212 = $11,434,456
      And now at $28,000 ?

Originally posted by pervis View Post
      I buy weekly in 400$ increments. Bought my weekly 400 this am.
      I hope you stood fast and are still buying $400 each week. If so you need a very big congrats!

Just bumping this thread. If you read older threads you can see when bitcoin is dropping it's all doom and gloom, never coming back etc... Then it comes back with a vengeance each and every time (so far).

Use this and click on "all" then you can zoom in on any part of the chart.
      The live Bitcoin price today is $62,420.01 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $20,738,951,777.43 USD. We update our BTC to USD price in real-time.

Comment

Working...
      X