Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
      There was honor at two clicks coming into the Friday noon cut off.

Comment

Awesome!Well done boys!!

DJ

Comment

How freaking awesome is that. I cannot wait to go next year. I will bring Bisch too. He likes to swim

Comment

One more of the campfire
            Attached Files

Comment

Good job guys. Looks like fun.

Comment

Where are all the Playas?

Comment

Nice !

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
                    Where are all the Playas?
                    I bet most are still asleep, haha. Like either a madman or an idiot, I went and fished by the steps after I left (after getting some absolutely holy eggs and taters). The bite was slow so I took off after an hour or so.

I can't wait until the trail camera pics start rolling in!

Comment

no shame . Mt.Dew&Canadian Mist, my own version of waterfall

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                      Towing Lucas out, later, Kreuger towed BOTH of us out! Sackett has that shot...

Shameless drunk picture...

The Croods? Nope, my feet after 3 days of GRXH 2014!

[ATTACH]601529[/ATTACH]

Obligatory Campfire shot...

Comment

Looks like a total BLAST! Well Played!

J.P.

Comment

Thanks for the lift to the tent Kruger!!!!!

Comment

This hunt was a blast. I saw roughly 50 hogs during this hunt in 8 different groups. I saw hogs every day of the hunt. I launched arrows at something every day, two arrows flew at hogs. I hit high or low on everything except that squirrel. I brought my longbow and had plenty of opportunities, but they were more in the range of a compound shooter. Just as was thinking about bringing my compound next year, Wudstix has to show off with a double and then tell me I need to keep this traditional thing alive.

You guys have your top 10, mine are very similar, but there are two things that make my top two.

1. I out ran a group of Granger pigs.
                            2. I have never been the blocker of a push on the edge of the water, facing the water.

Comment

An amazing weekend!
                              Here is my wife and I's top ten!

10-Having your wife bullseye in front of all your blood brothers is freaken awesome!
                              9-This hunt brings out the drinker in people, Ecspecially those that haven't drank in a year and fall on Thier quiver and break it.
                              8-The vision of Wudstix staring down a hog at 5 yards and the arrow drilling its heart will live in my memory banks for a long time.
                              7-don't be the person to bring chicken to a steak dinner, Ecspecially a lot of chicken!
                              6-hogs that are blowing blood like a fire hydrant will swim the river and then fight to the death.
                              5-the list of things I don't have that my wife is wanting me to get for next year is getting $$$$
                              4-guys from east Texas are Stone Cold killers!
                              3-your best buddies will vote to see you swim in freezing water when you break the rules. Game of thrones!
                              2-really pist that it's 363 days till next years hunt!
                              1-contemplating if you should be truthful or not when you forget to take you food out of camp is mental warfare. Then making sure your watching you back is even worse!

loved every minute. Thank to the generals and Ecspecially sackett for cooking all weekend! Great job sir!

Comment

Sounds like all had a great time, can't believe I missed but I'm enjoying all the story's!!!
                                Keep them coming and I'm NOT going to miss next years!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X