Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Nice! Glad I'm not down there though...
    Man I need some real Rain. Wish we could Get about 4 or 5in Right Now. I will Have Dry Tanks soon if Not...

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
      Man I need some real Rain. Wish we could Get about 4 or 5in Right Now. I will Have Dry Tanks soon if Not...
      Its about that time to start the 2015-2016 thread buddy...kick it off when you're ready!

Comment

Yep I Guess So......Will Put it up tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
          Yep I Guess So......Will Put it up tonight

Comment

Anybody still hunting the extended season?

Comment

Just back from the ranch. Brought 9 deer across. All of them 8 or older. Had no problem crossing at E.P.

My neighbor tried crossing 2 at E.P. and had one rejected...a tanned poisoned, frozen tick! No reason for bp to use common sense

Spent a few days looking around. Very little coming to corn. Quality grazing everywhere. 1/2" Saturday. Now for a few spring rains!

Comment

Just back from the ranch. Brought 9 deer across. All of them 8 or older. Had no problem crossing at E.P.

My neighbor tried crossing 2 at E.P. and had one rejected...a tanned poisoned, frozen tick! No reason for bp to use common sense

Spent a few days looking around. Very little coming to corn. Quality grazing everywhere. 1/2" Saturday. Now for a few spring rains!

Comment

2015-2016 thread Started.........

Comment

Your pulling the trigger a little early for those of us that still have a 2014-2015 deer season left on in till late February!

Comment

Originally posted by mexhunt View Post
                      Your pulling the trigger a little early for those of us that still have a 2014-2015 deer season left on in till late February!
                      It's So Few It Might Just Be Me and You

Comment

Might ought to call it Mexico Deer Hunting Contest because that's over with for sure. I'm excited to hunt the last three weeks of the season all to myself along with a couple others. Anybody else hunting the extended season?

Comment

Kick the 2015-2016 Threat off With a 180. no Body will Be mad at Ya

Comment

Great pictures Billy.

Comment

Still chasing the big boy! This year has been tough on bow hunting with so much brows. I have several knuckleheads still mostly nocturnal. Just waiting till the last week to pull out the smoke pole. I bought more arrows to finish the clean up work.
                              Seeing some new bucks show up out off nowhere.
                              Last edited by mexhunt; 02-02-2015, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mexhunt View Post
                                Still chasing the big boy! This year has been tough on bow hunting with so much brows. I have several knuckleheads still mostly nocturnal. Just waiting till the last week to pull out the smoke pole. I bought more arrows to finish the clean up work.
                                Seeing some new bucks show up out off nowhere.
                                Good luck Randy!

Comment

Working...
                                X