Mexico 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Same here...patiently waiting for that 170 plus!
    168 ain't close enough for ya
    I can glue a couple more inches on there for ya bro hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
      168 ain't close enough for ya
      I can glue a couple more inches on there for ya bro hahaha
      Yea maybe we could find a twig or two and glue em on!!

Comment

Originally posted by msbb84 View Post
        That's a great deer. My dad shot one that went 181 about 5 years ago and I'm still waiting to break 170.
        He was one of those deer that just looked promising from the get go. We hope to get some more like that here pretty soon God willing!

Comment

Here's a few pictures from our ranch in Mexico.
          Great looking deer. What area are you hunting and welcome to the group

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            So 13 as of now.
            When are you cooking, Friday or Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
              Great looking deer. What area are you hunting and welcome to the group
              We are around the Guerrero area. Glad to hear more people are hunting in Mexico. It's hard to find people with all the hoopla the news posts. If only people heard about all the stuff that goes on right in our own neighborhoods.

Comment

We've got some big hogs too....
                Attached Files

Comment

That's a great deer. My dad shot one that went 181 about 5 years ago and I'm still waiting to break 170.
                  This guy right here is my pride and joy though! He was a straight 6x6 that scored 195 1/8! The most beautiful deer i've ever seen. Unfortunately we've never really seen any deer that look like him despite the fact that he was so dominant.
                  Attached Files

Comment

That's a beautiful deer.

Comment

We are around the Guerrero area. Glad to hear more people are hunting in Mexico. It's hard to find people with all the hoopla the news posts. If only people heard about all the stuff that goes on right in our own neighborhoods.
                      Welcome to the dark side !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                        Not sure I'm going to make it since its Mother's Day weekend. I'm gone a lot with work as it is so not looking good for me!

I'm in the same boat plus will be down the whole week prior. We shall see though. Still working it.

Comment

Another one...... Probably should have takin him this past year.

No doubt! Old man there! Nice deer!

Comment

Guerrero Tamaulipas or Coahuila?

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                              When are you cooking, Friday or Saturday?
                              I'll cook steaks Friday night Bo if that's good with everyone??

Comment

I am down for the steaks on either night.

my big concern is doing the breakfast, i say cook breakfast on Saturday morning only since Sunday will be a wake up and hit the road real fast morning due to being Momma Day.

i am going to bring about 30 lbs of Spicy Boudain and some homegrown Deer Sausage i just made as well

Comment

Working...
                                X