Mexico 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
    They fit just fine in this pic buddy I even seemed to fit another set in there as well lol
    [ATTACH]612827[/ATTACH]
    Chocolate anyone?

Comment

Congrats Rick on your ANGADI award!!

Comment

Just got back from our lease in mexico added a couple protein feeders.We need rain pretty bad getting real dry on our ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Blue View Post
          Just got back from our lease in mexico added a couple protein feeders.We need rain pretty bad getting real dry on our ranch.
          Where is your lease old blue?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Where is your lease old blue?
            I got reports back from Guerrero, Coahuila on Tuesday that the brush is drying up and in desperate need of rain.

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
              Looks like we will be receiving an award to "merit of diversified ranch" on this years Angadi banquet! Angadi notified me yesterday!

Well deserved Ric. CONGRATS BUDDY

Comment

Looks like no banquet for me this year!
                My son has a baseball tournament.....

Congratulations Rick!

Comment

Cograts Rick. PLease elaborate on what that award is for. Interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                    Cograts Rick. PLease elaborate on what that award is for. Interesting!
                    Hi Rusty.. its not a big deal actually!! its just a recognition to a local ranch affiliated with Angadi for the ongoing effort to better the wildlife quality and preservation efforts. I know at least 2 other ranches that have gotten this award in the past.. one of them is my neighbor Bernardo "LA Calavera".

How are things over at your place.....? I'm gonna go tomorrow to my place to check it out.. but Ive hear a lot of reports that the brush is drying !!!

Happy Friday to everyone!!

Comment

Happy Friday to you all and here is a little laughter on behalf of myself and Shane...... Hope you all enjoy especially you Dean

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnDzjRaltCs"]OPERATION PATOS - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Good times right there!!! We had a blast!!

Comment

Lol Jeremy & Shane! Duck Commander aint got nothing on you! Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
                            Lol Jeremy & Shane! Duck Commander aint got nothing on you! Hahaha
                            Got that right buddy

I tell you what that water was cold for the 1st few minutes but once i got acclimated to it i was a pato fetching machine

Comment

Lol! I know who i'm calling the next time i go on a duck hunt! Hahahaha

Comment

LOL! That was great!!! It's about time you posted that video!! I bet your cowboy ate good for a while!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X