No announcement yet.

Mexico 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will all be on the Ground with in the week. The Root Plow looks a little Different since you seen it

Comment

I thought that is where those pictures were from but not for sure.

Comment

Hey guys we are back and rolling north. Looks like we possibly have a lion.....ugh. Ranch is greening up nicely but we still could use a bunch more!

Comment

Yall have porotein out? Were they eating much?

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
            Yall have porotein out? Were they eating much?
            Oh yea we have 13 protien feeders out and they're starting to hammer them hard!

Comment

Good to hear. Now that makes me want to go back down. Also looks like its starting to get real hot down there now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Hey guys we are back and rolling north. Looks like we possibly have a lion.....ugh. Ranch is greening up nicely but we still could use a bunch more!
                No good Man. As much as I want to Kill a Lion I don't want one living on the ranch

Comment

I cool Picture of A Management buck getting Slammed by the Landowners Son

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                    I cool Picture of A Management buck getting Slammed by the Landowners Son

Wow! That's epic!

Comment

Great pic Bo!!

Yes hopefully it's not a lion, a couple of the deer were very old....9 plus so it could have been just old age combined with the rut. We also worked all day Sunday and installed 3 AC units so that definitely makes it more bearable in the summer!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        Great pic Bo!!

Yes hopefully it's not a lion, a couple of the deer were very old....9 plus so it could have been just old age combined with the rut. We also worked all day Sunday and installed 3 AC units so that definitely makes it more bearable in the summer!
                        Coooooooool Summer !! haha
                        I went yesterday and it was 94 F... it felt like hell man!!

Comment

Had a quick trip yesterday to the ranch, and our vaquero is starting to find some sheds..... I also found one close to camp... its green green green out there... but we could use a good rain to refill the tanks.... the smaller ones are going down fast cause of the heat and strong winds!!!!

Here are some pics......
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sounds like Our Brush are showing Signs from the Last Freeze. I hope we don't loose it. You seeing any of that at the ranch Ric?

Comment

Man our place isn't near that lush!

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                                Sounds like Our Brush are showing Signs from the Last Freeze. I hope we don't loose it. You seeing any of that at the ranch Ric?
                                No Bo, I think if you are seeing that its most likely because of the flood you had over there... in 2010 we had a flood in our place... when the Rio Salado flooded... probably 600 to 800 ac were under water for about 2 to 3 weeks..... the brush did not die immediately, but after about 6 to 8 months... most of it died..... it looked like it had been burned...

and the following dried years did not made it better..... last year with all the rain it bloomed even better..... yesterday I was there I drove to that place on the ranch and it looks incredible.....

but that is just my opinion.....

Comment

Working...
                                X