No announcement yet.

Prayer for my wife please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord, please hold Theresa in your healing hands and comfort her family as she go through this ordeal. Give the family strength to know you are with them and that with you, all things are possible. In your name we pray, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      Lord, we lift up Teresa Jo this morning and the surgical team that is placing the port in her for Your perfection. Guide the hands of the team and give Teresa peace as she goes through this process. Remove all anxiety from her and Patrick this morning and give them your peace. Heal her body in the mighty name of your son Jesus, amen.
      Amen

Comment

Prayers Sent for Everyone ...

Comment

Prayers your way.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Sent and sent again

Comment

Bro, I know what you are going thru ... my Bride has Crohn's as well; 60+ surgeries in the 17 yrs we've been married. She's had more ports/pics than I can count. If you ever need to chat, gimme a holler. Prayers headin yalls way.

Comment

Prayers sent for your wife

Comment

Thank you all for the wonderful prayers !! Just received word that they are closing her up, will give y'all an update after I talk to the surgeon.

Patrick

Comment

Prayers for Teresa and a good result from the surgery. Hang in their.

Comment

Continually lifted up.

Comment

WONDERFUL NEWS !!!!!!!
                          Just talked to the surgeon, she was very pleased with the results. They were able to remove 5" of intestine and bad tissue.
                          Even better, at this point it looks like the second surgery WILL NOT BE REQUIRED !!!!

Again, thank you all for the wonderful prayers

Comment

Prayers sent for.a healing hand

Comment

Originally posted by deer99hunter View Post
                              WONDERFUL NEWS !!!!!!!
                              Just talked to the surgeon, she was very pleased with the results. They were able to remove 5" of intestine and bad tissue.
                              Even better, at this point it looks like the second surgery WILL NOT BE REQUIRED !!!!

Again, thank you all for the wonderful prayers
                              Good news! Still praying for y'all, bud!

Bisch

Comment

Prayers sent Pat!

Comment

Working...
                                X