Gonna kill a bunch of them!--argentina dove hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shurshot View Post
    When me, my dad and norther went we knew after the first hunt that we would go back. 8 more weeks and we will be back!!!
    That's good to hear.

Comment

I have heard the one and done stuff as well. I love shooting and find that hard to believe. That being said, I know I will want to go back for waterfowl, Perdiz, dorado and bowhunting. That's 2 or 3 more trips right there. And, I forgot pigeon shooting as well. I have been to argentina once before to hunt stags. The people were great and the food and wine outstanding. Reminds me of guys saying they will only go to Africa once. That rarely happens!

Comment

I have been many times. It's never gotten old. 4-5 days of hunting is all I really want since the volume is high. I do like mixing in a pigeon hunt or two to change up a few things. The ducks are a nice change of pace too. If you love wing shooting, you will love Argentina. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          It's on my list too, but everyone I've spoken with that have done it says they won't do it again. I find that odd. They said it was fun, but once was enough.
          I just can't see that... I said same about Africa but yet I want to go back. Theres just a lot to hunt in Argentina I imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            It's on my list too, but everyone I've spoken with that have done it says they won't do it again. I find that odd. They said it was fun, but once was enough.
            They don't know what a good time is

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
              I grew up bird hunting and that is what I did way before I ever picked up a bow. I feel like I am getting back to my roots. Gonna be a dang good time.
              Same here Doc. Good luck in the morning and melt a barrel or two in Argentina!

Comment

Id love to knoq the cost associated with doing that trip too if someone could break it down and PM me... ive talked about doing that one for years too....

Comment

BTDTGTTS.

Hopefully you have an O/U.

Comment

They run a first class operation. I hunted dove down there two years ago. It was awesome.

Comment

Have a great time!

Put a hurting on the wine too!

Comment

Had a great warmup hunt today. 5 of us went on a crane and pheasant hunt. We limited on cranes by 1030 and ended up with 26 pheasants between the five of us. Shot pretty well and got some good walking in my new Lowa's. Gotta get cleaned up and tomorrow work on getting stuff ready for Argentina. Not too many days left!

Comment

Good stuff doc. Good luck in Argentina.

Comment

I'm extremely jealous.

Comment

Getting close now. I am on call tonight and have a full day tomorrow. Flight leaves Amarillo at 1050 am on Wednesday. I am getting excited. Ready to leave the freezing temps and wind and head to Cordoba where is should be in the 80-90's. We have a long layover in Miami and made resevations for Joe's stone crabs. Should be one heck of a trip.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                                Getting close now. I am on call tonight and have a full day tomorrow. Flight leaves Amarillo at 1050 am on Wednesday. I am getting excited. Ready to leave the freezing temps and wind and head to Cordoba where is should be in the 80-90's. We have a long layover in Miami and made resevations for Joe's stone crabs. Should be one heck of a trip.
                                Sounds like a great time will be had, definitely need some pics/live dinner from joe's stone crabs.

Comment

Working...
                                X