X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding stuff Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
      Thanks for all the help Robby. Both you and Tessa saved us! And thanks for booking our trip and taking care of us . If guys come to argentina and don't come to los chanares or use the detail company then I think they are making a mistake!!!!!!
      Doc:
      It was our pleasure to help. Over twenty years helping in Argentina, but it still makes me happy to have a great trip report. I'll be up for sandhills next fall.
      All the best:
      RG

Comment

Another great shoot here in argentina. Kevin and I shot together again. Both shot 1000 shells and killed 800+ birds a piece. I guess that's 10,000 for the trip. We hunted a fantastic spot this am. Gonna pack, shower, have lunch and head home. Yes, I'll be back for this!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well, shell bill ended being $6500. A bit more than I planned for but worth every penny. I watched part of the video we had made. It's incredible. If I can ever figure out how I will post it up. Headed home and a long day of travel ahead!

Comment

Totally Awesome Doc!!!

Comment

I did a little reading on the Eared Dove in Argentina. 23,000,000 and growing! Breed 4 times a year! Amazing stuff!

Comment

Awsome trip!!!

Comment

Epic!

Comment

Well, we made it home without a hitch. Long day of travel and I am beat. I will again say this trip exceeded my expectations! I know it's supposed to be a once in a lifetime trip but I would go back tomorrow. The lodge experience and shooting were incredible. I have a video that we had made and if I can ever figure out how I will post it. If you ever need advice on a trip or to book one then call Robby with the detail company. He is an authority on international wing shooting and was great to work with. Thanks for following along.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Welcome home! Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Looks like an epic trip!

Comment

Where's the video?!???!?

Comment

Well, I am just catching up on this thread. AWESOME hunt doc!

Looks like a birders paradise!

Bisch

Comment

I have the video on cd. What's the best way to post it? I have no clue.

Comment

Working...
                                X