Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

How long in Estes park?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they fix all the roads since the floods?

Comment

Been there 3 times. Always end of Aug. The pre rut of the Elk is a sight to behold

Comment

Pictures from Last November!
        Attached Files

Comment

Awesome responses thanks

Comment

We toured the town in 1 day and spent the rest of the time hiking the trails in RMNP. Town was busy and we never found any decent places to eat. We did have a nice cabin over by mini golf course and just bought groceries and ate at the cabin. I would suggest horseback riding , we did 2 hour ride and saw lots of game off the beaten path. I was pretty sore after the ride though. Cabin had hot tub outside and we had Mule deer and elk right in the yard .

Comment

I spent 8 days there last July and it wasnt enough. But I had a friends home to stay in which made it noce. Make sure to take the pass over to Town Lake

Comment

That place is awesome.
                Go see the hotel if you like THE SHINING.
                Also-
                Wife and I ate ate a restaurant, fancy one, that was on the lake..
                - that was worth every dime.

Take your time, expect 4-5 days- if interested in the park...

Comment

Thanks again

Comment

We stayed at Blackhawk lodge it was nice and the owner is from Port Authur,Tx

Comment

Love it up there. Beautiful place. I'm actually getting married up there 1/1/15 just sent off check #1 the other day

Comment

Originally posted by eltacs View Post
                        That place is awesome.
                        Go see the hotel if you like THE SHINING.
                        Also-
                        Wife and I ate ate a restaurant, fancy one, that was on the lake..
                        - that was worth every dime.

Take your time, expect 4-5 days- if interested in the park...
                        Marys lake lodge? great trip. stay 2 days in town (one before and one after the park) pitch a tent in the park for a few days and explore. we camped at the moraine campground- lots to do for the kids, junior ranger badges to earn if they want and there is a small ampitheater at the campground where they put on educational shows every night.

if you stay in town look at the haber house motel. amazing place but only 6 rooms.

Comment

We stayed a week and a half and I never felt like I had done everything

Comment

How much do you guys flying into Denver and running a car or driving from TX?

Comment

i drove from west Lousiana

Comment

I was thinking about driving, but with al the associated cost of taking off the extra works days, it may break even to fly.

Comment

Working...
                                X