Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

How long in Estes park?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txdhunter29 View Post
    We stayed in Rockmount Cottages. Www.rockmountcottages.com. They were reasonable and very nice. The elk roamed right thru them morning and evening. Some very big bulls too.
    +1 good place.

Comment

We stayed in a RV park that had old 70's -80's travel trailers with covers. They had a big play ground and a pool. It's been 10 years ago and I don't remember the name of it. It 4-5 miles East of town on right. We (3 families,8 kids) all thought pulling in what a dump! It was the most remembered vacation by ALL our kids that we ever had. Take the back road up to the rangers station.

Comment

Great Place, you will never get bored...

Comment

One day in town ( slide, putt putt golf and trout fishing) for the kids. Momma likes the shopping. Do the "haunted tour" of the Stanley Hotel. Then una-- the town and spend the rest of the time in the mountains. LOTS of great trails in every degree of difficulty and bunches of critters. We stay at Vahalla and Machin Cottages when we dont camp in the park. If you're going in June I might opt for the cabins. The weather can still get real funky that time of year. The trails around Bear Lake get hit alot so we usually try to avoid that area. Oh, dont forget the Alpine Visitors Center. MAN I WANNA GO BACK!

Comment

Working...
          X