Cass County Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ted_kennedys_liver View Post
    About 3 miles down what they call tobacco rd (can't recall the county road #). Irin ore lake it's about 3 miles on other side off us

That's just outside of lone star. If that's the one you're talking about.

Comment

Man that's some rough area's these guys are talking about....

don't forget to lock your truck.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
        That's just outside of lone star. If that's the one you're talking about.
        Not the same one. the Linden Kildare graduates will know the spot I am referring - spent many a night out there - most of which I cant recall
        Last edited by ted_kennedys_liver; 01-21-2014, 10:12 PM.

Comment

The county road is 1132 (specifically intersection of cr1132 and 1136)

Comment

Originally posted by ted_kennedys_liver View Post
            Not the same one. the Linden Kildare graduates will know the spot I am referring - spent many a night out there - most of which I cant recall
            I went there once and only once... I went to Atlanta those linden boys didn't like us taking there girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack'em Jay View Post
              I went there once and only once... I went to Atlanta those linden boys didn't like us taking there girls.
              Lmao. We had to protect what we had. Slim pickens in that town

Comment

So I finally laid eyes on the property today and let me tell ya it is wall to wall thick woods with tons of underbrush

Comment

We had to cut our way in the one overgrown road on this place. Went ahead and threw up two feeders with cameras to see if we get any movement.

Comment

I'll start hunting Linden area hard this year. Father-in-law has been hunting there for decades. Saw, and shot at, the biggest buck he's seen out there in November. Sadly he missed, but was a good sign.

Comment

Working...
                    X