2 person set up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 person set up?

Ok, tomorrow morning I am going to try and do my first 2 person set up. That is me with my bow, and my brother on the camera.

My question is this...do you typically put the the non-shooter on your left or right side (for a right handed hunter).

If I put him on my right, my elbow may knock him out when I pull back. If he is on my left, he would actually be a little in front of me when I shoot (not 100% safe).

I would put him on the left, and higher. that should take care of the not safe part. it might also allow him ot get the camera on something coming in before it is right on top of you. good luck, and can't wait to see the video!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
      I would put him on the left, and higher. that should take care of the not safe part. it might also allow him ot get the camera on something coming in before it is right on top of you. good luck, and can't wait to see the video!!
      Thats sounds good.

Comment

Behind if you can. What I normally do when I play cameraman is sit behind the shooter and when I start recording I zoom in, usually the first few frames show the hunter at full draw or aiming, then zoom in past them and onto the said target. Behing and slighty to the right for a right hand shooter.

Comment

Let us know what you come up with.... I think the above the shooter and behind is the money shot.

See if this works.... this is one of my favorite shots I filmed for Cameron....

BTW....BowhuntAmistad.... great looking profile pic....very nice looking young lady. Were you at a formal funtion? Yall clean up pretty good!

Comment

Working...
          X