Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFB - Recruiting and Off Season News (not Smack!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 15ncs View Post
    Not a TEXAS fan

OkTx stepped up to the plate and took OU heads up.
    That explains the avitar

Comment

Originally posted by 15ncs View Post
      Another view is that even over the past several years when the end was in sight for CMB and TEXAS, their rivals could not put a boot on their neck and stomp em down. Now lo and behold the Horns may be looking at the start of a new era. Time will tell but it looks promising from over here.
      It looks purdy dang good from over here as well. As a matter of fact, this class may shape up pretty nicely with Strong and staff coming in so late in the game. I'm looking forward to the Spring game simply to judge the level of intensity and physicality!

No more orange slices and juice boxes!
      Last edited by Chad C; 01-22-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

They will be physical in the trenches and I like that. It has been proven lately that defense still wins championships.

Comment

@McMurphyESPN: RT @BFeldmanCBS: Text from a college coach: "Can someone teach the SEC coaches the NCAA rules! They can't meet with 2015 recruits"

Funny

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            It looks purdy dang good from over here as well. As a matter of fact, this class may shape up pretty nicely with Strong and staff coming in so late in the game. I'm looking forward to the Spring game simply to judge the level of intensity and physicality!

No more orange slices and juice boxes!
            Have a feeling they will be making pizzas this Spring

Comment

Poona Ford just canceled his visit to S. Carolina. Time to reel him in Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by bdchorn View Post

Great news. Would be a big pickup and need.

Comment

I'd say that just about seals the deal. He had already canceled his Oregon visit. Unless he heads to Mizzou.
                  Last edited by Chad C; 01-22-2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

LSU contacted Alaka's coach and told him they were full at the position, so... He either sticks or flips to TAMU. He'll meet with both coaches tomorrow and surely make his pledge to Aggie.

Comment

I know UT is starting from scratch with Alaka since he doesn't know any of the coaches but I just have a feeling they get him to stay. That said, I wish CS was going in after Sumlin rather than the other way around

Comment

I know UT is starting from scratch with Alaka since he doesn't know any of the coaches but I just have a feeling they get him to stay. That said, I wish CS was going in after Sumlin rather than the other way around
                        I'd rather go first, but my guess is his mind is made up and he likely flips. Saw him play a couple of times. Nice player but not a class maker/breaker. Whitley was the big LB prize in Houston and he flipped from bama to go to UCLA. Falls is a well coached program but somehow had one of the worst defenses in the district with two major D1 commits (other is '15 DT Lampkin to the sooners). Maybe he likes playing on bad defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                          I'd rather go first, but my guess is his mind is made up and he likely flips. Saw him play a couple of times. Nice player but not a class maker/breaker. Whitley was the big LB prize in Houston and he flipped from bama to go to UCLA. Falls is a well coached program but somehow had one of the worst defenses in the district with two major D1 commits (other is '15 DT Lampkin to the sooners). Maybe he likes playing on bad defenses.
                          No doubt the class maker is Heard

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                            Likes that soft D.

Comment

Knox is going back down to Austin for an OV after he decomitted months ago.

Comment

I heard Hoza Scott has already ditched JUCO.

Comment

Working...
                                X