Teenage lingo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    I was playing an 8 ball pool tournament once. You had to win several local tournaments to qualify for this much larger and lucrative game. There was a 16 year old boy that was darn good. His Mom had bought him professional lessons and he had qualified by winning a couple. Anyway, he was trying to act grown up since everyone else was adult but his MOM brought him there and wanted to watch of course. He was really embarrassed and kept trying to get her to leave.

The place was packed and MOM (hot little cougar) said loudly, "If I leave you wont even shoot the tournament, You will be out in the bushes with a couple of those pretty girls", and pointed at some girls. Everyone was laughing and he was red as a beet. He begged her to go away so she finally got him by the cheeks and told him how much she loved him and kissed him right on the lips for good luck.

He about crawled under the table. When she turned around, I said "Hey that's cheating! Where is my good luck kiss?" She turned around and layed one on me rather aggressively right on the lips.

Poor kid....
    Well......did you win then?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
      And you keep letting the play that junk? And we wonder why America has no morals today?
      Save your judgements for somewhere else.

Comment

WEML....

What
        Ever
        Major
        Loser

Teenage girls.... Need i say more?!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
          And you keep letting the play that junk? And we wonder why America has no morals today?
          Whoa, cool it. My kids are 4 years old and 19 months. I play call of duty. Not them.

Comment

Originally posted by redhoghunter View Post
            WEML....

What
            Ever
            Major
            Loser

Teenage girls.... Need i say more?!
            Hand gesture goes with this one.

3 fingers up = W
            3 fingers sideways = E
            3 fingers inverted = M
            index finger up with thumb extended = L

Comment

I use to call it "payin' for MY raisin' ".Now its "payin' for THERE raisin'"! LOL

Comment

My 14 year old boy, hates it when I say "Beast Mode". His friends were over and we had a calf born. We all watched it happen. As the calf was sliding out I said..."That was beast".

They all looked at me like I was on fire. hehe. I hate that phrase and only do it because he uses it all the time. I like misusing it and a few others whenever I get the chance just to embarrass my boys.

Comment

Originally posted by WildMatt84 View Post
                  Whoa, cool it. My kids are 4 years old and 19 months. I play call of duty. Not them.
                  Amen! I'm 39 and play call of duty. It's not the video games doing things to the kids, it's the lazy a88 parents who aren't installing social skills and humanity into their kids.

Comment

This is my favorite.
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRibRj770J8"]At Sprint, Everything's Important - Totes McGotes Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Every day hundreds of teenage girls "literaly die", because they "like, can't even......".

Comment

[ATTACH]588006[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Every day hundreds of teenage girls "literaly die", because they "like, can't even......".
                          LOL tHat wAz 2 fun-ee

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            LOL tHat wAz 2 fun-ee
                            Whats funny is it is sooooooo much more difficult to type that then it is to do it normal.

Comment

Dude, whatever!!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamTex View Post

Makes me laugh every time

Comment

Working...
                                X