• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will you elf?

Needs no explanation...

http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=fcbaaba297d2fde04a96279G06121918

OK, your turn! Let's see'em!

Dang David... I didn't know you could dance too!

Comment

Ok, David. I just laughed myself to tears with that one. Nicely done.

Comment

THis was the only pic I had at the time.....camera will be in use again soon!

Check out my moves! #ElfYourself just made me the dancer I was always meant to be. Try it at elfyourself.com or download the app.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Kids and I had a fun time with that one.

Comment

That's pretty brave of you to put yourself out there like that around this bunch.

Comment

Rattler, you have to start to email it to someone. At that point, it creates a brand new URL and puts it in your email to be sent. Then you can just cut the link from the email and paste it here.

Let's see some new creations!

Comment

My dang puter wnats me to open outlook and I hate that email program

Comment

You don't have to actually send the email if you don't want to. Just let it open a new email in Outlook and then copy and paste the link from it.

Comment

I tried but caint get into those leotards. They're like a cheap hotel, ain't got no ballroom!

Comment

LOL. There is a difference between a fairy and an elf isn't there David?

Comment

This email was sent to me too...its hilarious!

Comment

Ok just this time.

Check out my moves! #ElfYourself just made me the dancer I was always meant to be. Try it at elfyourself.com or download the app.

Rob I did what David said, copied the link but didn't send the email.

Comment

You guys just ain't right! This is supposed to be a macho bowhuntin' sight, not a Brokeback Dancin' Recital LOL

Comment

I just sent one to Missy,she gets up at 4:30am for wok.She always checks her email while drinkin her coffee,i hope it starts her day off great!
                              Thanks for sharing David.

Comment

Working...
                              X