X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow is all I got.

Comment

Originally posted by overcomer401965 View Post
      I may not ever be able to walk where Jesus walked on this earth, but by the grace of God I will walk with Him. Have a great trip.
      Amen to that!

Comment

Exhausting day in a great way. Going to try to post a few pics with short descriptions and explain later...poor signal ( I think the wifi is recognizing Shabat )

Comment

WAs going to recap the garden experience but you really can't so I'll leave it at that

Comment

standing together with the Israeli army in the market inside the entrance of Jerusalem old city

Comment

Boker Tov and Shalom .... It's Saturday morning of Shabot and we're headed to the Dead Sea today. No fresh coffee this morning, only instant because they can not work on the Sabath and the elevators stop on every floor so you don't have to push buttons. Hmmmm

Comment

. The gate of the Lion

Comment

Standing on the floor below the Antonia Fortress, the site of Pontius Pilate's courtyard where Jesus was beaten and blood spilled ...beginning the walk down the Via De La Rosa....very very powerful

Comment

These picture are awesome. Thanks so much!

Comment

keep sharing brother .... the pics are very moving

I need to do this trip with my family

Comment

Very inspiring. Thank you.

Comment

Bucket list trip here. I bet it was heart wrenching to be standing where Jesus' s blood was spilled and to take that walk with Him. I have no doubt you felt His presence and agony every step if the way.
                          Thank you so very, very much for taking us along with you. God bless you and gas blessed you.

Comment

Originally posted by overcomer401965 View Post
                            I may not ever be able to walk where Jesus walked on this earth, but by the grace of God I will walk with Him. Have a great trip.
                            Amen brother!

WOW! Truly an amazing thread. Have a safe trip and keep the photos coming. Thank You!

Comment

T
                              This is the cave they found most of the Dead Sea scrolls in by the Bedouins in 1947! Much more to this amazing discovery I hope to share later

Comment

You cant escape these guys!!

Comment

Working...
                                X