• Show
Clear All

This is to cool!

Comment

very cool and awe-inspiring.

Comment

up

Comment

The Gideon Spring is a great recap of what God can can do with humble servants/warriors as long as they are not seeking glory for themselves (Judges 7)

Comment

After a long journey through the dessert of Judea and many camels and shepherd we finished our day with an incredible arrival into Jerusalem ( all roads lead up to Jerusalem and seeing the geography confirming scripture is amazing)

I don't tend to hyper-spiritualize things but to try to describe the feeling of driving up the mountain and suddenly arriving in Jerusalem is literally impossible and humbling beyond words

Comment

Funny, didn't mean to post that pic twice but its apropos for sure

Comment

This is a $5 Israeli Coke at a Kubus we ate at yesterday (Jewish community...think of it as pseudo-communism where they work to provide for each other).

Comment

Much more later from the garden....

Comment

The church where they believe Jesus sat in the Garden...12nations gave gave money to build this and it has 12 domes...be proud of the US dome

Comment

Comment

The wall around Jerusalem scattered with bullet holes from the 67 Jordan and Israeli skirmish

Comment

I may not ever be able to walk where Jesus walked on this earth, but by the grace of God I will walk with Him. Have a great trip.

Comment

Overcomer - Amen!

Comment

Thanks again for posting Brian, I can feel the experience through the lens. I somehow knew that was the garden before you labeled it, I can imagine the tears and crying out to God that have occurred there.

Comment

Epic!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X