No announcement yet.

Should they pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I think bikes should be banned from certain roads, in some places they hinder traffic and cause more harm than good. I have been driving the speed limit (say 55) and came around a corner and there are cyclists going 25 and it's a 2 lane road so you can't pass and have to drive behind them forever, case in point is the national forest area north of Montgomery. In Houston they have bike lanes which is basically the outside lane if there are 2 lanes in the same direction and that isn't to bad. But whats next the rollerbladers and skateboarders will want a lane also. At some point they need to tell them to ride on certain roads so as to not cause conflicts, JMO. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bily Lovec View Post
      actually,
      Roads were originally bike paths.
      The original traffic laws were written around bicycles,
      you do know bicycles were here before cars, right ?

so I would appreciate it if youd keep your cars/trucks off of my bike paths.
      There were horses before bicycles, be so kind and remove your bike from my roadway!

Comment

Losing a bit of freedom is acceptable to me in the case of removing cyclists from busy roads. Please remove this freedom from me right now! One love

Comment

Hell yes!!!!! If you ride any type of bike or vehicle on the road you should pay a road tax!

Comment

Don't tax the bikes, tax those funny looking Spandex shorts!!!

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of Obama loving liberals in here.

Ban it.
              Tax it.

I don't like doing it and don't understand it so let's get rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                Sounds like a bunch of Obama loving liberals in here.

Ban it.
                Tax it.

I don't like doing it and don't understand it so let's get rid of it.
                Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                X