No announcement yet.

First Point as live as I can be. 12/26 -1/1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How far from your set up was your camera ?

Comment

They were all over it

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
        Not judging as I have lost my fair share of deer but seems like there has been an awful lot of wounded deer there in the last couple weeks that weren't found. Some terrible luck going around.
        That's what I was thinking

Comment

Not judging as I have lost my fair share of deer but seems like there has been an awful lot of wounded deer there in the last couple weeks that weren't found. Some terrible luck going around.
          I agree! Nothing on the hunters at all. I have lost animals just like the next guy, but it sounds like more than normal for some reason.

Comment

Oh there where and I started it all off. my shot when exactly where I held the pin it was just a bone headed move putting it on the point of the shoulder It was like I had a rifle. I don't know what I was thinking. One deer bleed real good but it jumped the fence and Bo had to wait till the next day to call for access and all that was found the next day was a leg. I think there was 6 wounded when I left.

Comment

I haven't been in years, but the years I did go, there were always a lot of wounded deer. They are very jumpy and get hit high a lot I do believe. Mike used to say to aim low boys, they are riding Shetland ponies.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388624443.032583.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	24276180
                The 8 looking away was in several times. He had been shot through the brisket. I couldn't bring myself to shooting him

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
                  Enjoyed hunting with you a few weeks ago and virtually through this thread.
                  Did you leave a pop up in 12? There was one left set up near one of my old pits

Comment

Do you hide the cameras or just set them on the side of the road?

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
                      Did you leave a pop up in 12? There was one left set up near one of my old pits
                      I hunted 12 but didn't leave any popups.

Comment

Originally posted by Sideler View Post
                        Do you hide the cameras or just set them on the side of the road?
                        Short camo tripod on the side of the road. Usually after a bend on a straight away

Comment

way too many wounded deer.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                            Yes it is. And it's not just there.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                              I agree but they will live. They are tough

Comment

Some will some will not