Hoyt climbs to the top of list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoyt climbs to the top of list

Well, I went down at lunch and checked out all the latest bows...Fred Bear, Elite, Parker, Hoyt, and some off brands that I don't remember the name. So far, the Hoyt Trykon topped the list. That was one good feeling bow. The Elite was defiantly fast, but not right for me. For a lower end bow the Fred Bear that I shot felt real nice too, but the Trykon had it all. Will be shooting a Tribute before I buy, buy I think I will had no problem transitioning from Mathews.

Before buying the Trykon, let me make a suggestion to you. The Trykon is a shooter, I have killed a few Deer with it this year, and love the Bow, but I really like the '07 Hoyt Vectrix, the Bow is twice as smooth as the Trykon, and keep's about the same speeds, and is much lighter. However, the price on the Trykon has dropped quite a bit since the Vectrix came on the scene, so you may find a better deal on the Trykon, but you can believe that this up coming season I'm going to be shooting a Vectrix XL. All, in all it's hard to go wrong with anything Hoyt has in the Offering, good luck to you on your decision.

Comment

I shot them and I really liked the Elite Synergy. The Hoyt Vulcan would be my 2nd choice. But I like my Trykon too.

Comment

I agree with Drake

Comment

Definately shoot the Vulcan and Vectrix before buying the Hoyt. I shot the Vectrix and was impressed.

Comment

Go with the Vectrix, much smoother cam and a great shooter

Comment

I would like to shoot it, but they didn't have one today...might try to go down to town tonight to see if they have one. I like what I am hearing about it, I and what the website has to say.

Comment

Just bought my Vectrix this week! I love it. I bought the Vtec about a year and half ago and knew I shouldn't shoot the new one's but what do you do right? Less than 10 days after shooting one I was ordering it. I had a hard time between the Vectrix and the Bowtech Tribute.

Good Luck with your decision

Comment

Well the Bowtechs are nice, but I think I like the Hoyt better....AAAGGHHH why did I not just keep the Legacy!?!? this is too aggravating.

Comment

Working...
                  X