No announcement yet.

Kudos to My Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent work, right there! Cool under pressure.

Comment

Thats the most greatest act of kindness,helping someone trouble,Kudos to both of yall!
      *I went thru ECA training while working in the coalmine outside College Station,Tx back in early 90's,i still remember what i learned.I feel "Everyone" should take a basic CPR class 1 time in their lifetime.Just in situations like this thread.

Comment

That is awesome!!!!!! Good thing someone was around to witness the man in his status and then someone like you and your wife to act on the situation.

Comment

We really trie dot get the man to go to the hospital, but could not convince him. It did not help that there was another woman there that was a nurse and got to the man after my wife had revived him who was convinced that the problem was from his blood sugar being too low. He was thinking that if he would eat he would be fine. Low blood sugar can cause some of the problems he was having but we checked his blood sugar after he had just ate a cracker with peanut butter and it was well within normal range so that was not the problem. I have been trying to find out how to get in touch with him to find out how he is doing, but have not had any luck finding a phone number yet.

Comment

Working...
          X