Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who gonna leave Dallas and try to hunt this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty worried about north on 287 tomorrow. Think it will be drivable up towards Childress?

Comment

heading to graham today

Comment

Already icing over here and it is going to be worse tonight and a lot worse south and east of us. Parents are already pulling kids out early here at school. Be safe.

Comment

I will have my pardna send some posts to this thread once we get north of Dallas. Like I said, I won't be north of Dallas till after 5:30.. Going straight up 35 to Marietta.....

Comment

I'm in San Antonio working a show and I'm trying to decide when I need to head back to Fort Worth. We are short staffed at the show so it's a hard decision to make. The others have to fly out so no issues on driving for them.

When's the ice hitting Fort Worth?

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
              There are webcams on Ranger Hill, ironically they are not working today apparently. Of all the times you need that info.... Unless somebody can find a site that shows that they are indeed working.
              Thanks Ill look into that.

Anyone know the web site?

Comment

Headed that way right now from Houston. Was able to sneak out early, trying to beat the weather myself or at least see the roads in the daylight.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  I'm in San Antonio working a show and I'm trying to decide when I need to head back to Fort Worth. We are short staffed at the show so it's a hard decision to make. The others have to fly out so no issues on driving for them.

When's the ice hitting Fort Worth?
                  I have heard in Dallas that non elevated streets should start freezing over around 8pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                    I'm thinking about leaving this afternoon . Headed to Abilene . What do you think the roads will be like?0
                    I'd just stay home, there's nothing to shoot at around here anyway!

Comment

For those getting out just be prepared in the event you get stranded out on the road in a desolate stretch of your trip. Everyone be safe and use good judgement.

Comment

heading to Paducah at 6am tomorrow morning. 4 1/2 hour drive normally may turn into an all day trip if the roads get nasty! everyone be safe and take your time. the deer will be there when you get there.

Comment

If it gets to bad, might have to hunt in the yard!
                          Attached Files

Comment

I want to be in the wood for this with my son he will be 17 at the end of the month ... He need to kill something!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                              I want to be in the wood for this with my son he will be 17 at the end of the month ... He need to kill something!!!!
                              Are you still hunting the same place?

Comment

Yes sir!!

Comment

Working...
                                X