No announcement yet.

How old were you when last child born??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30, and I'm glad I wasn't a day older. She's 13 now, and keeping up with them gets tougher each day. If I had it to do over again, I'd have had 5 or 6 between 22 and 30.

Wife and I are going to miss our babies, but are already looking forward to being able to play with our grandkids while we're still "young"

Comment

Originally posted by Hamshire View Post
      I was 19 when my son was born. I'm 38 now, he's 19.
      That's got to be a scary feeling!

Comment

35 & 38..........wife and I had some fun before we had our first.........

Comment

Comment

35......last of four.......I'm done, 54 now and that last one is halfway through college.

Comment

I was 39 when my youngest was born. Wife is 6 years younger than me. Last one was number 4. I was snipped last December.

Comment

Originally posted by Limbwalker View Post
                That's got to be a scary feeling!

Heck no. I'm young, in great shape, and that boy can't grow wings fast enough!

Comment

I was 35 when we had my son.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                    I was 40 when we had our FIRST!

She wants another, already.
                    I told her that this one is perfect and so well behaved that I don't want to chance it!
                    Wuss!!

I'm 35, have a 6yr old (almost) step-daughter, was 34 when my son was born and I'll be 36 when the new little one arrives at the end of May next yr.

Comment

I was expecting another how old were you when you killed your first 160 thread. No kids yet at 27, so I'm not much help here.

Comment

44 with my first born and 47 when my second was born I'm 50 now gets better everyday

Comment

20, 25, 37 and 41.....with a step daughter added in there at age 31.

I'm done........I'll never be able to retire!

Comment

I was 21 and 22 when my sons were born. I then figured out pretty early in life what was causing it.

Comment

Just had our latest son as of about two hours ago!!

Comment

Got a 21 yearold, 6 yearold, and 4 yearold.. last one at 40

Comment

Working...
                                X