No announcement yet.

practice time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the Bowtech Tribute,I love it so far.Now if I could only find an animal that I could put in the freezer. Karen wasnt to worried about it.

Comment

congrats and goodluck are you going to the callahan in feb for the shootout ??

Comment

I shoot 3 arrows a day. one each at 20, 30, and 40 yards.

Comment

I have a hunt scheduled 1st weekend of March down in Laredo so no Callahan this year .Hopefully this summer I can find a good place to get some axis meat .

Comment

In the summer I shoot almost every day, 40-60 arrows a session. It helps to have more daylight. Now that bow season in Nebraska is almost over and it's around 8 degrees in the morning, I'm not doing a whole lot of anything that doesn't include coffee. Once indoor leagues start I'll be shooting spots quite a bit.

Comment

i dont 3D, so i dont shoot near as much as you guys...wow! seriously, you guys shoot alot...
              a couple of times a week and just about 5-6 arrows each time for me.
              but i would like to shoot 3D, so maybe i need to get off my kiester and shoot

Comment

Working...
              X