UFO sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFO sighting

I was down at the lease this past week and saw something weird. I was chilling outside around 7:45 PM Thurs. when I heard something flying over the camp. I figured it was a commercial airliner way up there, when all of a sudden a huge aircraft flew dirrectly over me at a very low altitude. I mean I could feel this thing when it flew over. This thing was huge and it was so low its aviation lights would iluninate camp when they flashed. It had clear lights on the end of each wing and a red tail light. I would guess it was the size of a fighter jet but because of overhanging trees I couldn't get a real good look at it. It sounded like a jet aircraft but was very quite and once it got about 1/4 mile away it went totally silent. My place is South of George West. It flew in a S.E. dirrection. Anybody have any Idea what this thing could have been. I thought it could have been a stealth fighter out of Corpus but this thing was moving too slow. Could it have been some type of INS aircraft?

chupacabra has gone airborne!! look out goats!!!!

Comment

classified, cannot tell you.

Comment

You might want to check to see if Deerslayer is any were in the area, punting Javi's.

Comment

:

could be you smoked a fat joint right before you saw your UFO. It has happened before I hear...

Comment

Also could have been all the LSD

Comment

Check the trailcams....well you never know!

Comment

Coogfan, was this before or after the campfire
                toddies???

Comment

The F-117 Stealth Fighter does fly slow - it is a subsonic aircraft ......

After how many toddies?

Comment

They are patrolling the Border now, flying out of Ellington.

Comment

Hey I didn't say I saw little green dudes are anything. BTW , I was only on my 2nd frothy at the time. Just curious what kind of aircraft this could have been.

Comment

Welllll, Lockheed is testing their new F-35 fighter this month, has vSTOL (vertical or short take off and landing) capability. So that means it could "hover" or move extremely slow as you are describing. Since it is new and all hush hush I would think they would fly it at night.

Derek

Comment

Fling a arrow at it.. if it goes THUNK like metal.. Its earth bound.. If you hit it, and Poof's on some force field, followed by Little Green me. UFO.. easy to find out.
                          Just takes one high Speed Arrow. :-)

has to be new Aircraft of sorts, or drone. Glad they are on our side.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekC View Post
                            Welllll, Lockheed is testing their new F-35 fighter this month, has vSTOL (vertical or short take off and landing) capability. So that means it could "hover" or move extremely slow as you are describing. Since it is new and all hush hush I would think they would fly it at night.

Derek
                            Actually, the first flight was all over the Dallas news stations. The first flight was during the daytime.

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Comment

i'm betting it was ins surveillance craft or it was peta trying to spy on our evil hunting Rituals MUHAAAAAAAA or they were trying to kill our deer before us.

Comment

Working...
                              X