Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Anything new over the last 6 months?

The Pinche group on Facebook posted the Perlitz (sp) video and made me think of this thread
    I wonder how many TBH'er are also Pinches?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have one. Good friend of mine that I have hunted with for the last decade wanted to duck hunt one of my ponds. I am not much of a duck hunter and told him and his brother to hunt whatever pond they liked. I slept in and woke up around 630-7ish. Go to put my trousers on and had to hit the deck after two loud bangs go off and I hear my camper getting hit with pellets. I walk outside and every window on my camper is shattered nearly. Apparently they thought the best spot was just on the other side of the berm on the tank closest to camp. They were about a hundred yards from camp but shooting in wrong direction. To say I was mad was an understatement. He did offer to pay for all damage etc and blamed his brother. He was expecting so I didn’t make him pay for it. Still friends at the end of the day but no duck hunting again.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
        I wonder how many TBH'er are also Pinches?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
        There's quite a few.

When the group was canned and they had to start back over awhile back there was a thread on it here. (see below)

Last edited by 150class; 08-03-2021, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
            Amen

Comment

I meant to bump this the other day. Come oooooon with the stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                I meant to bump this the other day. Come oooooon with the stupid!
                Amen again!!

Comment

This is my favorite TBH thread.
                  General season starts tomorrow, so it should be getting good

Comment

I'll keep ya'll posted after everyone shows up later tonight!

Comment

This thread and the thread on family holidays are two of the best on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishi&Elvis View Post
                        This thread and the thread on family holidays are two of the best on this site.
                        I completely agree

Comment

About 25 years ago one of my bro in laws who was 11-12 at the time, was hunting with my father in law. They were both guests hunting some big expensive corporate lease. So they’re hunting together and my FIL dozes off in the stand one morning and my BIL drops a cow stone cold dead at 300 yds with a 25-06 round to the spine. FIL nearly had a heart attack when the gun went off then had to go back to camp and explain that my BIL said he was “practicing” shooting at the cow but didn’t realize he took the safety off. Cost my FIL about $800. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a mistake but twice I have been there when two rookie hunters have taken some monster bucks. Both had real problems on multiple hunting trips (not seeing anything. Long sits and no real opportunity). I gave both guys a nod to “ take the next buck they see “ both had giants come in and both got big smiles on their faces. Both have bigger bucks than I’ve ever had a shot at. Better to be lucky than good I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
                              Not a mistake but twice I have been there when two rookie hunters have taken some monster bucks. Both had real problems on multiple hunting trips (not seeing anything. Long sits and no real opportunity). I gave both guys a nod to “ take the next buck they see “ both had giants come in and both got big smiles on their faces. Both have bigger bucks than I’ve ever had a shot at. Better to be lucky than good I guess.
                              Hello my name is Trevor and I've hunted a long time and never seen a deer.

Friends?

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
                                Get this BS outta here!!!!

We want mistakes that make us laugh and cringe not happy endings!

Comment

Working...
                                X