• Show
Clear All

No such thing as an "AD".
    Only ND

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
      No such thing as an "AD".
      Only ND
      Accident: an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.

I dunno, sounds like an accident. NAD would be correct.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
        Accident: an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.

I dunno, sounds like an accident. NAD would be correct.
        Nope. Pure Negligence.
        100% preventable

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
          It just keeps getting better. He brought an AR15 and FMJ’s for his son to hunt with. He started drinking beer right after breakfast. I woke up from a nap to him shooting a 22 pistol in the front yard. This is after I told him he had lost his firearm handling privileges. When I lost it on him he again pouted, put away the .22 and busted out a set of throwing knives and started trying to stick them in a mesquite trunk.

He defrosted an axis ham in my sink and helped himself to my smoker and stack of perfectly seasoned wood. This wasn't for us, just for him to take home for his family to eat all week.

When I bring up the hole in the wall, he justifies it by recounting all the AD’s he had been around while hunting. One of which was him shooting a hole in his own roof.

He also freely adjusts the thermostat to his liking.

Can’t stand the guy.

NEVER AGAIN!
          You gotta be making this chit up! I'm laughing my butt off!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

It just keeps getting better. He brought an AR15 and FMJ’s for his son to hunt with. He started drinking beer right after breakfast. I woke up from a nap to him shooting a 22 pistol in the front yard. This is after I told him he had lost his firearm handling privileges. When I lost it on him he again pouted, put away the .22 and busted out a set of throwing knives and started trying to stick them in a mesquite trunk.

He defrosted an axis ham in my sink and helped himself to my smoker and stack of perfectly seasoned wood. This wasn't for us, just for him to take home for his family to eat all week.

When I bring up the hole in the wall, he justifies it by recounting all the AD’s he had been around while hunting. One of which was him shooting a hole in his own roof.

He also freely adjusts the thermostat to his liking.

Can’t stand the guy.

NEVER AGAIN!
            Don't come down on him too hard, your sons playing time may be reduced.

Comment

Nope. Pure Negligence.
              100% preventable

There are a very, very, very few legitimate accidental discharges where the gun malfunctions but they don't matter because the gun is pointed in a safe direction anyway.

Comment

We have had 2 playoff games since the ND. My son played a total of 20 downs in both games, one of which we won in a 45-0 blowout. He hasn’t spoken a word to me since the ND.

Homeboy is still pouting. He swore his son to secrecy and didn’t tell his wife. When she found out from my wife she was mortified and had an appropriate reaction. She confessed that she no longer wants her son to hunt with her husband because she feels he is unsafe.

I was unable to sleep well for several nights after the incident. Our sons were in the room next to him when the ND occurred.

Comment

No good deed goes unpunished.

Comment

We have had 2 playoff games since the ND. My son played a total of 20 downs in both games, one of which we won in a 45-0 blowout. He hasn’t spoken a word to me since the ND.

Homeboy is still pouting. He swore his son to secrecy and didn’t tell his wife. When she found out from my wife she was mortified and had an appropriate reaction. She confessed that she no longer wants her son to hunt with her husband because she feels he is unsafe.

I was unable to sleep well for several nights after the incident. Our sons were in the room next to him when the ND occurred.
                    Tough spot to be in for both your's and his families. But F-him. Sounds like a Dangerous D-bag. I'd make sure he knew it too.
                    If I was you and the boys continue to be friends, I'd only deal with the wife. I'd take the son under my wing and teach him properly. My son would never be allowed to stay over at that man's house either

Comment

Tough spot to be in for both your's and his families. But F-him. Sounds like a Dangerous D-bag. I'd make sure he knew it too.
                      If I was you and the boys continue to be friends, I'd only deal with the wife. I'd take the son under my wing and teach him properly. My son would never be allowed to stay over at that man's house either
                      Pretty much sums up the program going forward. Dad is pretty checked out anyway.

PS. How is that shotgun working for you?

Comment

Pretty much sums up the program going forward. Dad is pretty checked out anyway.

PS. How is that shotgun working for you?
                        Haven't shot it yet. Might go Shoot sporting clays sunday since I lost my Deer spot and wont be hunting this weekend

Comment

I have been taking customers of our business hunting since early '80's.... I have more stories than you can imagine but most of them aren't to terrible on the hunting side, more along the lines of people making themselves look like idiots....
                          We would always cook steaks and feed the customers on Friday evening, then get up and hunt the next day. One customer got loaded, I mean bad. So I sent someone with him to carry his gun and make sure he was safe. It was cold that weekend, all of our blinds were nice, insulated, 2 man blinds with heaters. The hunters stayed in the blind til about 9:00 then came back... The "drunk" guy got out of the truck and was all wet.... He literally ****** in his coveralls. I asked the guy I sent with him what happened and he said he never said anything, he just noticed a smell of pee in the blind. So you can imagine, everyone gave him a hard time. He went and got cleaned up and then when it was time to go back for the evening hunt, he put on the same coveralls... At this point everyone was about to puke. He never hunted with us again... but I heard his "little accident" followed him around for months.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Shoot View Post
                            I have been taking customers of our business hunting since early '80's.... I have more stories than you can imagine but most of them aren't to terrible on the hunting side, more along the lines of people making themselves look like idiots....
                            We would always cook steaks and feed the customers on Friday evening, then get up and hunt the next day. One customer got loaded, I mean bad. So I sent someone with him to carry his gun and make sure he was safe. It was cold that weekend, all of our blinds were nice, insulated, 2 man blinds with heaters. The hunters stayed in the blind til about 9:00 then came back... The "drunk" guy got out of the truck and was all wet.... He literally ****** in his coveralls. I asked the guy I sent with him what happened and he said he never said anything, he just noticed a smell of pee in the blind. So you can imagine, everyone gave him a hard time. He went and got cleaned up and then when it was time to go back for the evening hunt, he put on the same coveralls... At this point everyone was about to puke. He never hunted with us again... but I heard his "little accident" followed him around for months.
                            You talking about Ol Johnny PeePeePants?

Comment

Originally posted by J.Shoot View Post
                              You aint cool, unless you pee your pants!

Comment

You aint cool, unless you pee your pants!
                                “If peeing your pants is cool consider me Miles Davis”.

Comment

Working...
                                X