Guest Mistake Stories...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
    I really hope he yelled LEEEERRROOOOOYYY jjjeeeAAANNKINS!!! Right before he shot

[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guest Mistake Stories...

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
      It just keeps getting better. He brought an AR15 and FMJ’s for his son to hunt with. He started drinking beer right after breakfast. I woke up from a nap to him shooting a 22 pistol in the front yard. This is after I told him he had lost his firearm handling privileges. When I lost it on him he again pouted, put away the .22 and busted out a set of throwing knives and started trying to stick them in a mesquite trunk.

He defrosted an axis ham in my sink and helped himself to my smoker and stack of perfectly seasoned wood. This wasn't for us, just for him to take home for his family to eat all week.

When I bring up the hole in the wall, he justifies it by recounting all the AD’s he had been around while hunting. One of which was him shooting a hole in his own roof.

He also freely adjusts the thermostat to his liking.

Can’t stand the guy.

NEVER AGAIN!

I’m not at all saying you’re making this stuff up, but it almost seems over the top! Think I would of already shut it down and headed home. Sounds like you took cousin Eddie with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^X2
        He'd already been gone.

Comment

Agree - an accident is one thing but the gun going off through the wall doesn’t even sound like an accident. Just pure stupidity. Now he is just disrespecting your place and you. I’d get him out of there ASAP.

Comment

We did not hunt this morning and they were shoved out the door first thing.

The huevos to touch the thermostat!!

Comment

It just keeps getting better. He brought an AR15 and FMJ’s for his son to hunt with. He started drinking beer right after breakfast. I woke up from a nap to him shooting a 22 pistol in the front yard. This is after I told him he had lost his firearm handling privileges. When I lost it on him he again pouted, put away the .22 and busted out a set of throwing knives and started trying to stick them in a mesquite trunk.

He defrosted an axis ham in my sink and helped himself to my smoker and stack of perfectly seasoned wood. This wasn't for us, just for him to take home for his family to eat all week.

When I bring up the hole in the wall, he justifies it by recounting all the AD’s he had been around while hunting. One of which was him shooting a hole in his own roof.

Can’t stand the guy.

NEVER AGAIN!
              I’m absolutely dying about the throwing knives lol

Comment

I’m in a live mistake story right now. My son’s best friend has been to our family ranch many times but never during deer season. He’s a great kid and has been respectful and careful around guns every time.

Our family place is going on the market in early 2020. So I invited the best bud and his Dad up for youth weekend. This is a prime invite coveted by many. Dad is our son’s football coach.

Last night after dinner and a half a bottle of scotch Dad decided to handle a rifle in his room. He shot a hole through an exterior wall with a 30-30. I came running down the hallway in first responder mode. I **** near killed the guy I was so ******.

I wanted to ask him to leave but he was in no condition to drive. He didn’t even apologize just tried to make excuses. When I hard core called him out this morning he pouted for over an hour. This is a 49 year old father of four.

NEVER AGAIN!
                Had a similar incident at a ranch I was invited to. After an afternoon hunt we all were sitting on the front porch of the cabin talking about everyone's hunt. A family member of the owner arrives back at the cabin. They get out and proceed to empty their weapons.The father finishes emptying his weapon and points the rifle at the ground and pulls the trigger. BOOM! Shoots a hole in the porch and almost shoots the owners new lab puppy. Scared the bejeezus out of everyone. That was his last day to hunt that ranch.

Comment

Can’t stand the guy.

NEVER AGAIN!

Wow. Sounds like one of those Ernest Goes Deer Hunting movies.

Comment

Can’t stand the guy.

NEVER AGAIN!

You should have had a team meeting about respect and made him run gassers before he left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

General Season is almost here. This is gonna get good

Comment

Can’t stand the guy.

NEVER AGAIN!
                        You sir have far more patience than I do.

Comment

Can’t stand the guy.

NEVER AGAIN!
                          Touching another mans thermostat calls for an azz whoopin

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                            Same here. Never touch another mans thermostat!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                              Same here. Never touch another mans thermostat!!
                              I can't fathom what type of man would even do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                                One after the AD and another one the next morning for good measure

Comment

Working...
                                X