No announcement yet.

22 Point East Texas "Freak"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love those non typs! Congrats on a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      Tink??????
      Gotta be, no info in his profile which is dead on Tnik style!

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
      Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
      Nailed it!!!!!!

Congrats to the hunter, young or old, that killed that big sucker in EAST TEXAS!!!!!
      (Though I doubt it was killed in East Texas cause everyone knows "there ain't no deer in East Texas!")
      Last edited by Tmag; 12-30-2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
        ok, lets get this is not a n east texas deer... they are large land, protein feed and low hunted deer.. not the same... neither is a 4 yr od kid shooting a 8 or 10 pointer... a kid doesn't have any idea that he just shot a nice deer... ... we are trying to start all our kids to shoot.. but they have no idea what they shot... its the parents that are doing this... plain and simple...

let the kids grow up and decide.. shoot or not... not what mommy or daddy say... rant over , most of you would agree............
        Has to be drunk, just has to be.... I hope.

Awesome East Texas Bruiser...

Comment

Congratulations! Buck of a lifetime.

Comment

22 Point East Texas "Freak"

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
            no, it is a east texas buck, I believe its an inhanshest buck.. not a true east texas buck.. look at the records, they will show.. ,, not and let me say again.. a great buck.. but, before you call it an east texas buck, do the research..

next, I couldn't stop and say, who lets their kid shoot off a stand alone tripod, and kill an animial and call it theire own.. , I am shocked.. we all want our kid to do the imposibble.. but cheat it wrong..old school hunter..

Cracking me up! Just say no to meth!

"Inhanshest" is the drunk word for "in east Texas", but slurring. Say it all drunk like & you can hear the similarity!
            Last edited by perfectstorm; 12-30-2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Can't believe I missed this one...awesome east txt stud!!

Comment

Awesome buck, congrats on the deer and the shot.

Comment

Working...
                X