He got a real pretty mouth ain't he?

Comment

You'll put your eye out.
      A Christmas Story.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Mr. Hooper, that's the U.S.S. Indianapolis.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jackhunter View Post
                " if you wanna talk, talk !!! and if you wanna shoot, shoot !!!! "
                I am not sure but I think " Dirty Harry " .
                I think the quote is: "if you're going to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."
                Tuco in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Comment

"I know your thinking did he fire 6 shots or only 5? Well, to tell you the truth, in all the excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world , and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well do ya, punk?"
                  Dirty Harry
                  A.K.A. possibly the greatest quote of all time.

Comment

"Hey Peter man, watch your cornhole, bud."

-Office Space

Comment

Spicoli; "Make up your mind dude. Is he going to $*!T? Or is he going to kill us?

Jefferson's little brother; "First he's going to $*!T. Then he's going to kill us."

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Comment

"i ain't never seen me a one legged stripper, and I been to morocco"

Comment

Originally posted by Z7EXTREMIST View Post
                          Tower this is Ghost Rider requesting a fly-by. - Top Gun
                          Negative Ghost Rider, the pattern is full

Comment

Caddyshack...you can never wrong with BFM

Carl Spackler: Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Carl Spackler: So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas.
                            Angie D'Annunzio: A looper?
                            Carl Spackler: A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Carl Spackler: This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.

Comment

It ain't dying I'm talking about, it's living.
                              Gus McCrae

Comment

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Comment

Working...
                                X