No announcement yet.

Best movie line.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so hungry, I could eat the a $$ end outtof a dead rhino, should of had you get me three of these things. Point break

Comment

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Gladiator

Comment

Mahina: You know, I also have killed a lion.

Angus Starling: How many shots did you need?

Mahina: I used my hands.....

The Ghost and the Darkness

Comment

Our arrows will blot out the sun. Then we shall fight in the shade!

Comment

"Now let's get back to drinking" - Woody Harrelson in Hi-Lo Country - one of most overlooked westerns ever IMHO.

Comment

You tell em I'm comin' and hell's coming with me.. And pretty much every line in tombstone

Why don't you go get a spoon, so you can eat my a&@ - Stiffler

Comment

From Red Dawn (2012 version):

"It's a good day to die, gentlemen."
                "What'd he say?"
                "Don't worry about it. Marines don't die; they just go to Hell and regroup."

Comment

"You should be laying up in bed, what are you doing out here anyway"
                  "Wyatt Earp is my friend" (DOC)
                  "I got lots of friends"
                  "I don't" (DOC)

Tombstone

Comment

"No matter where you go - there you are"

- Buckaroo Bonzai

Comment

" if you wanna talk, talk !!! and if you wanna shoot, shoot !!!! "
                      I am not sure but I think " Dirty Harry " .

Comment

"Sh##ters full!!!" Christmas Vacation
                        "We're in the spirit world a##hole." Young guns
                        "I was riding when I fell off." All the pretty horses

Comment

Cheryl King, Owner of Candy Store: Will you sleep with me?

Wyatt Earp: Cheryl, I'm old enough to be your father.

Cheryl King, Owner of Candy Store: Wyatt, you're old enough to be my grandfather. Now answer the question.

Sunset

Comment

Narrator: The west was won by its pioneers, settlers, adventurers is long gone now. Yet it is theirs forever, for they left tracks in history that will never be eroded by wind or rain - never plowed under by tractors, never buried in compost of events. Out of the hard simplicity of their lives, out of their vitality, of their hopes and sorrows grew legends of courage and pride to inspire their children and their children's children. From soil enriched by their blood, out of their fever to explore and be, came lakes where once there were burning deserts - came the goods of the earth; mine and wheat fields, orchards and great lumber mills. All the sinews of a growing country. Out of their rude settlements, their trading posts came cities to rank among the great ones of the world. All the heritage of a people free to dream, free to act, free to mold their own destiny.

[final narrative from the film "How The West Was Won"1962 - narrated by Spencer Tracy]

Comment

Top flight security of the world craig!
                              The world needs security craig!

Comment

We would all be better if we just lived our lives by Lonesome Dove quotes. Two of my favorites

"It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living." -Gus

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it." -Woodrow

Comment

Working...
                                X