Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Are you affiliated with the outfitter?

I have a feeling he is Wyatt. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing fishy here at all ��

Comment

Man Affordable Outfitters has made a miraculous turn around as far as customer service. Congratulations on a successful hunt. Do you have any photos to share?

Comment

Pretty big difference between 160" deer and a hog. Seems it would be difficult not to put someone on hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearded Assassi View Post
            I hunted with Affordable Outfitters around the Jacksboro area towards the first of the year on a hog hunt for some friends and myself. The owner greeted us as hunters which was amazing. He showed us the pics of the hogs that were coming in and got us super pumped. We all got unloaded and ready to go and our guide was Wyatt. He was a great person that treated us with alot of respect and consideration. He got us in our blinds and we layed out some hogs! Wyatt was extremely knowledgeable about how the hogs were moving and everything. This outfitter is definitely worth it. The owner checked on us via text to see how we were doing to make sure we had the best hunt...and we did!!! We will definitely be back next year because we already rebooted our dates for next year! Definitely give these guys a call and get booked. Great outfitter & guides!
            First post ever.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Bridge View Post
              Bumping an old thread where nobody has anything good to say… plus a new account. Smells like a fake account for this company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X