No announcement yet.

Nace Ranch..... Val Verde County!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what it's all about!!! Love seeing the family out hunting and working together.

Comment

Great thread! You're living the dream. Congrats Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
        Got a few pics-----will post a few game cam pics Later.

Here is a Axis shed we found, I have pics of the Axis buck with one antler as well. Squirrels ate it up but my boy was Proud!!!

This is what my Tax free weekend went towards!!!

No better people to deal with then Del Rio feed.....Justin & his crew got,it going on, of course it cost me a lot more when the wife goes...... I buy feed, she buys clothes..... Go figure LMAO

Comment

Lookin good! Green green!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stickers View Post
            No better people to deal with then Del Rio feed.....Justin & his crew got,it going on, of course it cost me a lot more when the wife goes...... I buy feed, she buys clothes..... Go figure LMAO

Yes sir. We won't buy feed anywhere else. We'll be picking up 4 tons on Friday from him.

Comment

Nice place , are the Axis kinda hit and miss out there ? BTW I would ask your hunting buddies to bring you some " good" beer...lol

Comment

Always enjoy your write ups & pics! Congrats on a Nice place!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stickers View Post
                  Yes sir, Justin is the man. We're headed out to our place this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Creedmore View Post
                    Yes sir, Justin is the man. We're headed out to our place this weekend.
                    Del Rio Feed is very nice place HUGE Variety and hits pocket book in more ways than just feed

Comment

Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
                      Nice place , are the Axis kinda hit and miss out there ? BTW I would ask your hunting buddies to bring you some " good" beer...lol

^^^^This is our Quantity beer LOL plus Loma Alta Store Carries it if we run out

And I am seeing more and more Axis every time......If I can get the neighbor to stop shooting ever one that moves.

I have passed on at least 10-15 Opportunities on Axis ----trying to build a herd
                      Last edited by blntrey3; 04-08-2015, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
                        plus Loma Alta Store Carries it if we run out

I've passed that store a billion times but never stopped in, always looks like a ghost town. Good to know they have the essentials

Comment

Originally posted by Creedmore View Post
                          I've passed that store a billion times but never stopped in, always looks like a ghost town. Good to know they have the essentials
                          The man stays open just about every day, he is a great guy. I have had him do dozer work, fill feeders, check on my place etc. He also has just enough to help get you buy if you run short on something. Also his prices are reasonable on everything but fuel (but it's there).

Comment

I am needing to get a Booster for my Camp out in west Tx. I do not have a signal at my camp but can get a very week signal from time to time in the stand down road from camp. I also can get signal on a hill down the road.

What can I do if any.

My thoughts are to put up a Antenna tower and attach booster antenna to it at top and run to amplifier and plug into camp.

Any info appreciated.

Before I catch any flack-----it is for emergency calls and calls home when family not there.

Comment

I hunt not far from you. We had zero signal. We installed the booster and we know have a perfect signal.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
                                I hunt not far from you. We had zero signal. We installed the booster and we know have a perfect signal.
                                Can you give me any details on this? Height of antenna, name of booster etc?

Comment

Working...
                                X