Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing truck checks, 1 st day as firefighter

Comment

Senior year of High school. Was leaving chemistry when someone said a plane hit a building in NYC. We turned the tv on in 2nd period computer science and watched the 2nd plane hit live. We all knew then this was no run of the mill accident. We still haven't recovered and probably never will. God bless all who lost loved ones that day and all the ones who've fought for us since then in the field. God bless AMERICA!!!

Comment

Junior year at Arkansas state university. Remember it like it was yesterday

Comment

WCJC in Sugarland. Just walked out of class and meet up with my girlfriend (now wife). She had just got to school and told me what was happening. We went to the lobby and watched it for while. Went to my next class and the teacher canceled it. So I went back to my gf house and watched it unfold on TV.

Comment

I was at work at Rhom & Hass in laporte texas. Plant operators came out and told us about the event. So we went in to watch it in the control room.

Comment

Was a Senior in High School, Joined the Service after Graduation!!!

Comment

I WAS enjoying my birthday.....

Comment

GODBLESS and GODSPEED to all the friends and family of the victoms of that horfic day.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh7099 View Post
                    Sitting in Government class at Lamar University. When the second one hit they evacuated the campus.

Josh7099 Where you live in LaBelle?

Comment

Sitting on an excavator in San Marcus Texas installing underground utilities. Cleaned up our mess and told my guys go home and be with your family's

Comment

10th grade algebra class room

Comment

I was 24 working for a company called APV. My boss came and out and said that there had been some bombings. All 15 huddled around the radio in a small break room for several hours. I remember hearing that it was planes and not bombs and I was so confused at what had happened. The lead called it a day very early and I went home and was glued to the TV. Very sad day. I still get angry just thinking about it.

Prayers up for all involved.

Comment

Fire Station 14. I will never forget it. Haven't changed my avatar since.

Comment

I was in my apartment on the TSTC Waco campus getting ready for class.

Comment

In Basic Training on the Repelling Tower.

Comment

Working...
                                X