Need to ask my girlfriend to homecoming this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young man, enjoy your life while you think it's complicated

All I can add is it's as easy to fall in love with a rich girl as a poor one, assuming as Phil says she can cook.

Comment

I walked up to "the one and only girl" I wanted take to prom and got so nervous I completly blanked and loss train of my thoughts. I stupidly said...."man i'm f' up do you want to go to prom with me?" Needless to say she said no, and I never went to prom. True lame story.

Comment

Originally posted by mooch View Post
        I'm not sure how your relationship with her parents is, but I dated a girl for the better part of high school and I had a very good relationship with her parents so I could push the envelope with these things a little
        1) fill one of her drawers or something with tennis balls and write a note saying "I finally got the balls to ask you to homecoming..."
        2) get a tonka truck and fill it with honey buns and leave a note "can I haul your buns to homecoming?"
        There were a few others but I can't remember
        This guy is good, great ideas!

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
        My freshman daughter got asked via a custom shirt under his pads.

Time to clean the shotgun Leggett, and build the wall and the moat! She sure is growing up at light speed now, and getting prettier every day. You are a blessed man!

Comment

You don't have to ask out a girl who is already your girlfriend. Just give her a call and when you get to her house, honk and holler "load up woman".

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
            You don't have to ask out a girl who is already your girlfriend. Just give her a call and when you get to her house, honk and holler "load up woman".
            I just about spit coke all over my notes reading that one haha.

Comment

That is funny right there, but not with my daughter, he wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by justincorbell View Post
                Dont screw it up!
                ^^^^ You better buy 2 mums of her choice and no taco bell....something a little nicer!

Comment

hahaha!

Comment

Oh, boy, it's time to tell that story again.

A few years ago, I lived in Amarillo, and a good friend of mine was a guy named Bill. Bill was about 40-ish, and was one of those guys who just has a way with women. I never figured it out. He was short, balding, had a big nose, slight beer belly, and smoked. He was very well dressed, though, FWIW.

We'd just walk down the street, and women in passing cars would roll down their windows and squeal, "Hi Beeel! Hi Beeel!"

I mean, Bill could just step into a room, and instantly all the women would go "swooooooosh!!" (pantomimes jerking pants down to knees). Seriously.

I was bellyachin' about some girl one night, and Bill poured me a drink and told me a story.

Once upon a time there was a little puppy trying to cross the street.

He couldn't decide, and finally ran across as fast as he could. He was halfway across when a streetcar came buy and cut off his tail.

He yelped with pain and ran on across the street. Then he stood there looking back at his tail, lying in the middle of the street, still wiggling.

Curious, he walked back out to his tail and stood there sniffing it. Then another streetcar came by and cut off his head.

Moral: don't lose your head over a little piece of tail.

Comment

^ nice to have you back

and to you grasshopper ..... you don't ask, you tell her she's going with you.

let us know how it works out.

Comment

You could ask if it's her turn or yours to pay for the tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                          No help here. Asking my girl to homecoming wound up with me in jail. Long story.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post

Nope. Just a run in with her boss at Burger King.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                              My freshman daughter got asked via a custom shirt under his pads.

[ATTACH]542189[/ATTACH]
                              This is awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X