No announcement yet.

Need to ask my girlfriend to homecoming this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

offer her deer balls.... sorry, just got off another thread that was hilarious!!

Comment

Originally posted by krtnorris View Post
      Tape a note to your best arrow shoot it thru her window.
      I just spit my tea all over my phone haha!

Comment

Originally posted by ty729 View Post
        Does her family own a big hunting ranch in south Texas?

If not then it is best to just move along!
        Lol, not what you were thinking when you were his age.

Comment

Scavenger hunt with last note she finds asking her to the game

Comment

I'm not sure how your relationship with her parents is, but I dated a girl for the better part of high school and I had a very good relationship with her parents so I could push the envelope with these things a little

1) fill one of her drawers or something with tennis balls and write a note saying "I finally got the balls to ask you to homecoming..."

2) get a tonka truck and fill it with honey buns and leave a note "can I haul your buns to homecoming?"

There were a few others but I can't remember

Comment

Originally posted by TS Outdoors View Post
              Yes! And she can cook
              It's a done deal then. Do whatever you gotta do. The first step is asking her. If she is hesitant, then pull out all the stops. A woman who has a ranch and can cook is one in a million. Things change after graduation but if you can lay a solid foundation now, you have a great chance of getting the prize later. We meet people throughout life, some we forget, some we remember, some we wish we'd done more to make a life with. Don't miss an opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by TS Outdoors View Post
                Yes! And she can cook
                Dude! Forget homecoming! Ask her to marry you!

Comment

Originally posted by Bulldog7906 View Post
                  Dude! Forget homecoming! Ask her to marry you!
                  That's exactly what I thought.. Lol

The tennis balls and tonka truck idea is genius

Ninja curt always brings the schenanigans to threads..

Comment

I had almost always skipped out on homecoming to go hunting until the girl I was dating my senior year (who I had been with for almost a year) basically told me no way that was happening my senior year. Also things have changed because with about 2 weeks till homecoming she asked me hey are you going to ask me to homecoming or what (I thought it was automatic since we were together) so me being the smarta** I was just looked at her and said "do you want to go to homecoming with me?" That also didnt go too well so I had to come up with something creative and thanks to her best friend I was able to get some help.

And for all you who are saying you let her talk you out of hunting, its ok I got her back when I called her the night before our 1 year from Galveston and told her I wouldnt be home the next day because my buddies and I were staying an extra day because the fishing was hot. When I got home the next night needless to say there was some making up to do and our dinner date was the day after our one year .

Comment

As the father of a daughter who is a high school senior, I would suggest you just ask. Try some of this goofy mess within earshot of me and you'd find your buns shoved in a Tonka truck and rolled down a hill!...Just kidding...tell her why you want to take her and ask her if she'll go. And for the sake of your social life, don't take advice from old farts trying to live vicariously through you!

Comment

My freshman daughter got asked via a custom shirt under his pads.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blaine homecoming 2013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	24240304

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                          My freshman daughter got asked via a custom shirt under his pads.
                          I wish nothing but the best and happiness for your daughter...

However, from someone who is having his first girl in a few months, that picture is terrifying.

Comment

No help here. Asking my girl to homecoming wound up with me in jail. Long story.

Comment

Originally posted by ZackM View Post
                              I wish nothing but the best and happiness for your daughter...

However, from someone who is having his first girl in a few months, that picture is terrifying.

I'm actually relieved she got asked.

I have not met him yet but so far the reports are good.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                                No help here. Asking my girl to homecoming wound up with me in jail. Long story.
                                We have time.

Comment

Working...
                                X