Bear archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
    I shot Bear for 10 years and probably would still be today if they weren't so ugly. Great bows!
    I think they are great looking. I love the beyond Parallel limbs and the dual string stops are the smartest design out there. I will be buying a Bear this year!

Comment

who sees you when you hunt you need to impress the deer ??? you dont want them to seeyou at all soo who
      Last edited by tmacbow; 08-25-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Started out with a Truth II, shot my first few animals with it, then I wanted some speed so I bought an Attack and haven't looked back it's a killing machine !!!

Comment

Cuz is good guy. Just switched bows. It's all good

Comment

thats what im talking about its not the looks that get the job done

Comment

My last two bows have been Bear and I love them.

Comment

I have a Motive 6, just sold my PSE DNA, sold my Bowtech Insanity CPX a while back, and it's every bit as good as those bows.

Comment

why dont more guys like them

Comment

Originally posted by tmacbow View Post
                    Even though Bear is one of the oldest manufactures they don't carry the name recognition with the younger generation.

Comment

they need to learn they dont need to spend a lot to do the same job in the field

Comment

Originally posted by lodgepole View Post
                        I think they are great looking. I love the beyond Parallel limbs and the dual string stops are the smartest design out there. I will be buying a Bear this year!
                        To each his own. I just think that about 5 years ago they took a turn for the worse in the looks department. Uuuugh, those double-stops are fuuuugly! And really, unnecessary... BUT LIKE I SAID, they are gret bows and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bear with Mathews or Bowtech when it comes to quality kill ability.

Comment

thats what im talking about its not the looks that get the job done
                          For a newbie with 14 posts, you sure talk a lot and seem to get your feelings hurt some. Lighten up some, sit back and learn :beer:

When he mentioned it would make a good back up, obviously he has another bow. Me, heck I use to have two Mathews as backup bows, to my other Mathews.

Comment

who sees you when you hunt you need to impress the deer ??? you dont want them to seeyou at all soo who
                            Huh?

If you're asking if I care what my bow looks like, the answer is YES. If I'm going to spend $500-$1000 dollars on something, I want it to look good. Who doesn't?? This is probably why these companies spend tons of money on eye appeal...

Comment

Marketing.... and LOOKS!

Comment

you say my bow is a good back up bow
                                I think what he's saying, is the Bear would be a great backup bow because he ALREADY has a bow. For the price and quality, the Bear would be a great choice without having to go drop another $1,200 on another set up, that is used for back up and may not get used as much. Doubt he would have started this thread if he didn't think a little more than average about them.

Comment

Working...
                                X