• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That one guy with long hair.

Comment

Jesus?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Tracker View Post
        I am a big fan of his work he srated playing with Michael Chicoria when he was real young.
        I really haven't taken the time to learn about his start in the business. I just stumbled upon his music a few years back and I've been listening to him ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Phil View Post
          I really haven't taken the time to learn about his start in the business. I just stumbled upon his music a few years back and I've been listening to him ever since.
          Try Land of the midnight sun. You will like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hafernick View Post
            Billy Joe Shaver! He ain't got but 5 fingers between his two hands and he can play 5 cords! I'd say that's pretty darn good!
            Actuall his son was as good as ive heard. Hes no longer with us though.

Comment

Wimberley's own Lucas Hubbard.

Comment

Satriani can literally make his guitar talk-amazing talent.

Comment

Brian Setzer is no slouch either

Comment

Some of my favorites for diff reasons:

Jimmy Page, David Gilmour, Brian May

Eddie Van Halen, Joe Satriani, Randy Rhodes

SRV, Hendrix.

Lindsey Buckingham, Willie Nelson

Andy Timmons

Comment

Joe Bonnamassa and Johnny Hiland.

Comment

Randy Rhoades (sp??)

Eddie Van Halen

and Jimi Hendrix!!

Comment

Eric Johnson, SRV, Jimmy, Clapton,etc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjV5Oey5VaM

Comment

Originally posted by ty729 View Post
                            Bass guitar is a whole different animal.

A good bass player is not heard, he is felt! All rhythm. Holds the band together along with the drummer.

Les Claypool and Billy Sheehan were guitarists trapped in a bass guitar cabinet!

They had as many or more pedal effects than any guitar players.

Steve Harris of Maiden wrote pretty much all of the guitar parts on bass guitar. That is why all of his bass lines mimic the guitar parts. He was good!
                            "Duck" Dunn

Comment

Thousands of kids shredding (alone) in their bedrooms, never to be heard.

In 1978 Kieth Richards said that everything that could be played on a guitar had already been played.
                              I choked on this for a couple of years and finally agreed.

Comment

This kid is awesome!!! Ben Lapps

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLQS27yQZYY"]Unbelievable 15 yr. old guitarist!!! Ben Lapps fast acoustic shredding - phunkdified justin king - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Xo8iYn16Q"]Ben Lapps playing Going to California - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X