"OFFICIAL" 2013-2014 Duck Hunter's Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
    Yea just no boat for it. Boat I had it on couldn't be registered so it was useless.
    You interested in selling the boat? Have a buddy that is looking for one for private stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post

Had a crappy hunt Sat till we found this bird. Almost gave up after 30 minutes searching. 2 guys and a dog. We were off by 15 yards. First band for either of us to even witness. Needless to say we celebrated with several cold Busch Lights.
      Awesome! I bet y'all were glad you kept looking.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
        Awesome! I bet y'all were glad you kept looking.
        And how!

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post

Had a crappy hunt Sat till we found this bird. Almost gave up after 30 minutes searching. 2 guys and a dog. We were off by 15 yards. First band for either of us to even witness. Needless to say we celebrated with several cold Busch Lights.
          Banded birds are pretty rare but a banded widgeon that's a whole different kind of rare. Congrats on a true trophy.

Comment

"OFFICIAL" 2013-2014 Duck Hunter's Thread

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384999058.411407.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	24265473
            That was my first band of the season last year. Ended up killing 9 bands last year. Congrats on your first banded bird!
            Last edited by LuBowhunter; 11-20-2013, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Anyone going to get after it this weekend with the front. Its supposed to hit us Friday. Saturday is looking like a low of 47 with a real feel of 34, 50% chance of rain, with no dammmm son...thank god! Should bring some fresh birds.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Mcvay View Post
                Anyone going to get after it this weekend with the front. Its supposed to hit us Friday. Saturday is looking like a low of 47 with a real feel of 34, 50% chance of rain, with no dammmm son...thank god! Should bring some fresh birds.
                I'm still chasing bucks...after Thanksgiving, it's all ducks for me. Will be headed up to Kansas Thanksgiving night for a Friday, Saturday, Sunday duck/goose extravaganza. Will probably be doing a live thread throughout the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by BtechDestroyer View Post
                  I'm still chasing bucks...after Thanksgiving, it's all ducks for me. Will be headed up to Kansas Thanksgiving night for a Friday, Saturday, Sunday duck/goose extravaganza. Will probably be doing a live thread throughout the weekend!
                  Nice! We kind of go back and fourth from duck and deer hunting. Cant pass up the duck hunting this weekend.

Comment

Looking forward to this front! I'll be hunting Sat, Sun, and Monday!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1385053567535.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	24265544

Comment

Yeah I'll be killing some ducks around corpus this weekend. I'm just excited to have some decent duck hunting weather finally!

Jason Slocum

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Slocum View Post
                        Yeah I'll be killing some ducks around corpus this weekend. I'm just excited to have some decent duck hunting weather finally!

Jason Slocum
                        I'll be getting it around corpus as well, but ill probably be heading towards Aransas/rockport area get away from the big crowds.

I hunted shamrock sunday for a quick hunt, and I don't think ill hunt there again unless that's the only place, duck dynasty fans everywhere, people standing out in the middle of the water shooting at mile high birds, some weren't using decoys and when I asked them why he said he couldn't get them to work.

Comment

Snow forecast for FRI & SAT Night here in EP.....duck smackin time!

Comment

Headed down after work. With the higher winds will probably head to the lease and maybe hunt Hynes Bay unit versus heading out into the bay. If it was just the husband and I, we woudl not worry about going out in rollers in the dark, but we will have some family with us..better safe than sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
                              [ATTACH]573477[/ATTACH]
                              Only 14 hours
                              ill drive the first half, if you drive the second half? or vise versa make no difference to me!!

Comment

Hunting this weekend around home then headed to Oklahoma on Tuesday with my girlfriend to meet her family at their place up there for Thanksgiving and for a little bit of this

Comment

Working...
                                X