"Old" Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scrap iron View Post
    1988 PSE Fireflight,it shoots better than I do.

x2

Comment

Had a Hoyt V Tec, then Trykon, then Ross CR334, then Trykon XL........back to the V Tec.......don't plan on changin for a long time.

Comment

How bout some pics of the Old bows, especially the 1990s and older ones

Comment

Im shooting a Martin Jaguar. I believe it is a 96 or 97 model. Still kills! I will have me a mathews hopefully in a year! I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            Up until the December, I was shooting a early 90's Jennings Carbon Extreme. The Bear Instinct was a much needed upgrade! I shot a hog last winter with the Jennings on a cold arse day and I was under-dressed for the weather. It was a real struggle to get it drawn. I still have that JCE though...kinda hate to get rid of it.
            Still have my JCE also. Just can't part with it. Spilled lots of blood with it. Still goes on all my hunts with me as a back up. I really like my 1 1/2 yo Jennings CK3.1r though. Its already done its share of blood letting also.

Comment

I am probably the only one willing to post something different in this thread.

I had a 1999 Viking Terminator that shot well, so long as it was cranked up to 78 lbs. I just decided that my poor old shoulder couldn't handle that anymore, so I retired it in favor of an '08 Mathews DXT.

Smartest thing I've ever done around archery. I really enjoy shooting again. My DXT is faster and more accurate at a much lower poundage.
              Last edited by TX_Kevin; 08-09-2008, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I shoot a Legacy, I would like a new bow but really don't have a good reason to switch. I might just use the money to buy 2 or 3 gametamers

Comment

Mathews MQ1. 10 years old Sept 21 2008. I might have to get a cake!

Comment

I loved my first bow {1995 Golden Eagle Falcon Flame} so much that i now use it for bowfishing. My newer bow {and possibly last compound} is a Pearson Diamondback. It is a short axle bow for shooting from tripods and is one sweet bow. Woody

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                      '92 PSE Fire-Flight Express. I beat'cha!
                      That is the same bow I shot during the 90's and had several kills under the belt using the XX78's and 4 blade 115 gr. Muzzy's. I went to a Mathews Q2 around 2001 and it has been a great change, better speed with full length carbon's, quieter and better holding weight but it don't have the history of the PSE yet.

Comment

Mathews LX about 5 year old bow. Shoots better and more consistently than anything else I've ever seen. Definitely, definitely worth the money I spent on it. I felt that after the first time I hunted with it.

Comment

Hoyt Tenacity II, bought it second hand 4 or 5 years ago, don't know how old it is but shoots better than the PSE it replaced.

Comment

Mathews MQ1 (1999) can't see any reason to fix what ain't broken.

Comment

Late 80's Golden Eagle, Formula 3D... switched to an old Q2XL last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Swat791 View Post
                                Mathews MQ1 (1999) can't see any reason to fix what ain't broken.
                                X2

Comment

Working...
                                X